Like a bullet to an ocean

This chapter is dedicated to all my fellow Gerardo Ortiz fans! I haven't forgotten about you!

//El's POV//

"I can't believe you're actually here!" I exclaimed and hugged Gerardo. "I wanted to visit you" Gerardo said and kissed me. We walked into a nearby diner.

"Who was that guy you were with?" Gerardo asked. "Mikaela's friend, he came to visit and since Mikaela was busy he talked to me while he waited" I explained. "he seemed extremely interested in you" Gerardo said and saw started looking through his menu. "are you jealous?" I asked. "no" Gerardo said and called the waitress over. "what would you like Elizabeth?" Gerardo asked. "Ohmygod you are jealous!" I exclaimed. "no" Gerardo said and held up the menu in front of his face. "we're gonna need more time to order" I told the waitress and she walked off. I got up and sat next to Gerardo. "Are you jealous?" I asked again. "No" Gerardo said and continued reading. I placed my hand on his thigh. "still mad?" I asked and smirked. Gerardo cleared his throat and looked straight ahead,"yes" Gerardo said. "we'll see about that" I whispered and started moving further up, until I reached his crotch. "lets go home, and we'll see if you're still mad" I winked and Gerardo smirked.

We got up and walked into the car.

We drove off to the arena where we were staying. I knew the guys would be out partying with everybody else and the driver was taking the night off since we wouldn't leave until tomorrow night.

I unlocked the door and we stepped inside. We walked to the back of the bus where a room was held. I locked the door while Gerardo started taking off his coat. I smirked and started kissing him. I slipped off my black Asking Alexandria tank top and black shorts and got on top of Gerardo. I was about to unzip his jeans when I heard what sounded like a gunshot and then the sound of glass shattering. "what was that?" I asked. "nothing" Gerardo said and kissed my neck. "no listen" I said and we sat quietly. This time we heard a noise that sounded like someone was trying to get into the bus. I slipped on a black oversized flannel and buttoned it up. "Imma go look" Gerardo said as he slipped on his shirt. "no" I said and grabbed his arm. "it's probably nothing" Gerardo said. "I don't care, I don't want you to go" I said and held his arm. "fine" Gerardo said and we sat on the bed.

"Okay let's go check" I said once I saw that it was five am.

Gerardo slowly opened the door as I held onto his upper arm as we walked down the hall.

I switched on the lights and we continued walking. "someone broke the window" I said as I noticed the broken the glass on the floor. I looked up and saw a bullet hole and an empty shell on the floor. "don't pick it up" I told Gerardo. I walked back to my bunk and slipped on a pair of black shorts. I took out my phone and dialed 911.

While I was talking to the operator Gerardo picked up a piece of paper.

"Ma'am we found a piece of paper at the scene"

"What does it say, Miss?"

I opened it up and read it out loud.

"I swear I will make you mine Elizabeth Ortiz, you will be my Queen" I read and almost dropped the phone. "miss, please stay where you are at and don't move" the operator said,"wait for police to arrive on the scene"