Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes?

I woke up the next morning with a urge to puke. "El we drank too much alcohol" I said and poked El who was sleeping next to me. "hmm" El asked and got up. "I feel sick" I said. "you're hungover, let me get some pills and coffee started" El said and walked out. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face with cold water.

I walked out and saw El drinking coffee and popping pills. "Tough morning" El said as I sat across from her. I took a sip of my coffee and swallowed a pill. "ugh fuck me" I groaned and covered my face with hands. "morning sunshines!" Jess exclaimed as she walked in. "don't yell!" El exclaimed. "wild night?" Jess asked. "you have no idea" I said. "well time to shape up, we're gonna be on the pretty reckless concert" Jess said. "Another tour?" I asked. "it's a one day festival, we're preforming as well I had compelling forgotten" El said and pulled out her phone,"yup the guys are going insane" El said. "well lets get ready" I said and walked into my room El following behind me.

I grabbed a black The Story So Far cut off tee with a pair of high waisted shorts and a pair of red vans. I took a shower and changed into my clothes. "Do you still feel nauseas?" El asked while she showered and I blow dried my hair. "Not as much as I did earlier but I feel better" I said and started applying my makeup. Which consisted of mascara and liquid eyeliner and red lipstick. "that's great" El said and grabbed her towel" for a moment I thought you could be pregnant" El said as she came out with a towel wrapped around her body. "don't even joke with that" I said and laughed. "could happen" El said. "it'd be too soon" I said. "true" El said and started drying her hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and started packing all my equipment.

Twenty minutes later El came out wearing a grey Neck Deep cut off tee with black short shorts and a pair of aqua colored vans. Her dark brown hair was waved and she was wearing mascara and liquid eyeliner. "Lets go" I said as El typed away on her phone. "gotta make sure the guys get there before me" El said as we walked to the car.

Half an hour later we arrived on the grounds of the festival. "I'll see you guys later" El said. "bye" we said before she walked off. I grabbed my camera and Jess grabbed her's and we started walking towards the main stage. The fans had already arrived so they were shouting and cheering for the show to start. Up first was the band Issues.

After Issues, The wonder years, The pretty reckless, Neck Deep, The Story So Far, Tonight Alive, of Mice and Men, Crown the empire, and finally Long Live the Queen preformed.

While El was singing one of the fans got on the shoulders of her boyfriend while El was standing on the security fence and high fived her. I quickly took the picture and knew this was gonna be the most viewed.

After long Live the Queen, New Year's Day preformed followed by Motionless in white and finally Attila.

"That was epic!" Tyler exclaimed as we walked walked towards backstage. "I feel like festivals are always amazing" Mika sated. "It's better" Will said. "it is," El agreed. "its not as stuffy as it is in a venue" Jess said. "yeah that's true you have all the open air" I said. "back in the day when we opened for Neck Deep and The Story So Far they didn't have a security fence so there were fans jumping on stage, sitting on the pillars and the crowd it's self was right in front of you, you stretched your arm out and there was somebody there." El explained. "Damn" Jess and I said. "let's go get food!" Will exclaimed. "alright let's go" Mika said and we all followed.

Right when we were about to order I got the urge to puke. I quickly ran to the nearest bathroom and puked into the nearest toilet.

"Micky you okay?" El and Jess asked as they walked in. "yeah" I said and flushed the toilet. I walked out and splashed water on my face. I took a packet of mints out of my purse and placed a couple in my mouth. "Mikaela I think we need to see a doctor" Jess said and El nodded. "you guys don't think I'm?" I asked. "only one way to find out" El said and we got up and walked out. "shit the paparazzi are here" I said as I looked out the window. "Why do they care about us?" El asked. "cause you're married to Gerardo Ortiz, Jess is dating Zayn Malik (a/n:cause why not?) and I'm dating Kevin Ortiz" I stated. "well we gotta get out of here" Jess said. "We'll catch you guys later" El told the guys who were already eating. "okay" Mika said and Tyler and Will gave us a thumbs up cause they were too busy chewing. "Alright let's do this" I said and we walked out.

We were greeted by the flashing of the cameras. We ignored them and got into the car and drove off.

We drove for two hours before we arrived at a small clinic in the middle of a small town. I tied my hair up and slipped on a black oversized hoodie. El and Jess did the same and we walked inside.

"Hello my name is Alee Val and I'd like a pregnancy test" I told the nurse at the front desk. "fill this out" she said and handed me a clipboard. I nodded and took a seat next to El and Jess.

Twenty minutes later I was asked to pee in a cup and then they took a blood sample.

"Do you want your results now?" The dr asked. "yes please" I said and she handed me an orange folder. "thank you" I said and we walked out.

We got into the car and drove off.

"Where to?" El asked as she started the car. "Just drive north" I said and we drove off.

After a two hour drive I told El to pull over into a small park.We all got out and walked towards the merry go round.

Jess spun it and we all climbed on. "Okay let's find out" I said and opened the package. "should I?" I asked before I took the paper out. "yes!" Jess and El exclaimed. "alright here goes nothing" I said and took out the paper and read it to myself.

"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw" I whispered as I saw the results.