I hope you had the time of your life

//Kevin's POV//

"So she just gave Sophia?" Ella asked. "Yeah I said and took Sophia out of her carrier. "What mother leaves her child?" Gerardo asked. "Something's going on" Judith said.

"How are you suppose to take care of a baby and focus a career?" Gerardo asked. "You do it" I said. "Yeah but I have Ella," Gerardo said. "Judith can you help me?" I asked. "I'm doing a cover story in Italy. I'm leaving tomorrow" Judith explained. "I can help you but not often, I have Mateo to take care of" Ella said.

"I can do this" I said and took Sophia out. "Are you sure?" Gerardo asked. "Yeah I can do it" I said. "What about the press? Out of the blue you have a kid" Ella asked. "True" I said and paced.

"I'm just gonna present her as my daughter" I said. "Are you sure?" Gerardo asked. "Yes" I said. "Good luck" Ella said. "How hard could it be?" I said and chuckled.

****************************************

"C'mon Sophia go to sleep" I said and yawned.

I checked the clock and saw it was three am.

"This isn't going to be easy" I said and continued pacing around. 

************************************

"How'd it go last night?" Gerardo asked. "She didn't go to sleep into five am" I said and sat down on the couch.

"I got her" Ella said and picked her up and laid her next to Mateo on the playmat.

"Are you sure you can handle this?" Gerardo asked. "I have to be able to do this, I'm not running out on Sophia like Mikaela did" I said. "I have to be here for her" I said. "One thing is, you need to say goodbye the single free life and say hello to the life of diapers and babies" Gerardo. "I hope you had the time of your life, cause your life is going to forever change" Ella said and laughed.

//Mikaela's POV//

"Italy" I said as we got off the plane. "Now what?" Mom asked. "We're going to live a different life" Dad said. "Once again your double life ruines my life" I snapped.

"You'll get your daughter back" mom reassured me. "But when?" I asked. "Soon" mom said," soon" she said and hugged me.

Too be continued.....