All is bad blood here.

Today was my last day in Miami.

I took a shower and changed into a black dress with a skater skirt bottom and shorts sleeves, with a pair of black fishnets and red vans. I dried my hair and left it down. I added mascara and red lipstick. I grabbed my suitcase and walked out. "hey Mikaela" Kevin said as we walked into the same elevator. "hi Kevin" I said and faced forward. "you look beautiful" Kevin said. "thank you" I said not looking at him. "Why are you so distant with me" Kevin asked. "for your own good" I said. "Mikaela" Kevin said and grabbed my hand. "Kevin please" I said. "I want you deny that you don't like me" Kevin said. "Kevin" I said. "deny it" Kevin said and placed him hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Do it" Kevin said and looked me dead in the eyes. "I don't like you" I said. "liar" Kevin said and pushed me against the side of the elevator. "Deny the way I make you feel" Kevin whispered into my ear, sending chills up my spine. I looked down avoiding eye contact. "that's right you can't" Kevin said and pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pressed himself against me. His hand left my waist and slid down to my thigh. He started moving up, he had reached the fabric of my skirt and was about to go higher when the sound of the elevator door opening. "Bye Kevin" I said and wiped my lipstick off his lips and walked out the door.

•••

After arriving in San Diego I took a shower and fell asleep.

"Morning hun" Gael said. I woke up and saw him at the edge of my bed. "what the hell are you doing here?" I asked. "I have an assignment for you" Gael said and threw me a red dress. "what is this?" I asked. "you're going to be picking up some information at the ace" Gael said. "hell no that's a strip club" I said. "I don't care, your going to act like Alec's girlfriend" Gael said. "be ready in two hours" Gael said and walked off.

After I took a shower I wrapped a towel around my body. I dried my hair and straightened it. I added foundation, mascara and liquid eyeliner. I slipped off the towel and slipped on the red dress. it was strapless with a heart shaped bust and a mermaid bottom. I slipped on some black pumps and three diamond bracelets. I grabbed my purse and walked out.

"Looking lovely" Gael said and handed me a phone. "call us when you have received the information" Gael said. I stood next to a tall guy with black hair spiked up. He was wearing a black suite with a white shirt underneath. "your Natalie Olsen and your William Alenti" Gael said and we walked out the door. "Don't mess this up" Gael said and grabbed my arm. "I won't" I said and continued walking.

We got into a black Cadillac and drove off to The Ace.

"We'll pick you up when you have received the message" Gael said and drove off.

"Lets go dear" Alec said and grabbed my arm. We walked into the club and sat at the bar stand.

"Hey do you know where we can find Zelda" Alec said to the bartender. "why?" She asked. "my girl would like a private meeting with her" Alec said and winked. "she's in the back" she said. "thanks doll" I said and winked.

We walked to the back and handed the bouncer a hundred dollar bill.

"Dance for two?" A girl with red hair asked. "just for one" I said and took a seat. "Welcome to the end" I whispered into her ear. "at midnight tomorrow night, behind the train tracks on main" she whispered back. "thanks love" I said and got up. "Lets go" I said to Alec and walked out.

"We got it" I said to Gael. "We'll be there in five" Gael said and hung up.

"So how do you know Gael?" Alec asked. "he's an old friend" I said. "so your not dating?" Alec asked. "no" I said. "them maybe we can get to know each other better" Alec said and grabbed me by the waist. "no" I said and pushed away. "Come on baby" Alec said and tried to kiss me. "Get your hands off of her" Gael shouted and pointed a gun at Alec. "hey calm down" Alec said and let me go. "don't touch her, ever! or I will have no mercy on you" Gael said and placed the gun on Alec's forehead. "Get in the car" Gael said to me.

I got in the car and waited for Alec and Gael.

"Good job Mikaela, keep up the good work and maybe I'll give you more freedom" Gael said we pulled up in front of my apartment. "I'll pay you another visit when i need your assistance" Gael said. "for once can you not involve me in your games" I said. "bad blood runs threw your veins, you can't escape the call of blood" Gael said and opened the door. I got out without saying anything, I stayed quiet because I knew he was right.