We'll laugh until our ribs get sore

//a week later//
//Mikaela's POV//

It was friday night and I was spending it with El. Kevin and Gerardo were gonna be in the recording studio all day trying to write a new song.

It was six pm and El would be here any minute.

I changed into a grey Asking Alexandria cut off tee with a pair of black spandex. I put my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed my phone and walked out into the living room as I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'm ready to partyyyy" El exclaimed and she walked in. She was wearing a black Marmozets cut off tee with black spandex. Her hair was in messy bun and she was wearing no makeup.

"Alright pizza should be here any moment" I said as we sat on the couch. "So I heard you and Kevin went a little vacation a week ago" El said and winked. "Yeah we had quite the time" I said and laughed. "did y'all get it on?" El asked. "El that's private!" I exclaimed. "oh please, it's obvious you guys did" El said. "what?" I asked. "you've been extremely happy since you've gotten back" El explained,"only states one thing, you guys either got back together or you had sex, and since you got back together a month ago, process of elimination you guys had sex" El concluded. Before I could respond I heard the doorbell ring. "saved by the bell" I said and got up.

I payed the pizza guy and set the pizzas on the table. "We need chips" El exclaimed and grabbed her wallet. We walked out of the apartment and walked down the street to a nearby liquor store.

"You get the chips and I'll get the drinks" I told El. I turned around and walked to the refrigerator. I opened it and grabbed two monsters and a two liter of Pepsi. I walked to the chip section and saw that El was still deciding. She had two bags of Takis in her basket already. "we'll get one of flaming hot Cheetos" I said and grabbed a bag. "okay let's go" El said and we walked to the register. Once we paid we grabbed our bags and walked out.

"So did you and Kevin get it on?" El asked. "Ella! I'm not gonna tell you" I exclaimed as we placed the pizza boxes on the floor and opened the bags of chips and the two monsters. "fine, don't tell me, but I know you did" El said. "okay, let me ask you this, did you and Gerardo get it on?" I asked. "that's classified" El said and smirked. "you did" I said. "I'll admit it if you do" El said. "alright" I said,"on the count of three" I said. "one" El said. "two" I said. "three" El said and smiled. "yes" El and I said at the same time. "Now was it that hard?" El asked. "that's what I'm saying, you refused to tell me too!" I exclaimed. "cause you refused it first" El said in her defense. "whatever" I said and laughed. "Start the movie will you" El said and grabbed a slice of pepperoni pizza. "Anabelle, Jessabelle and then Sinister" I said and pushed play. "yes" El said and I sat down next to her.

"Never taking baths again" El said as we watched Jessabelle. "agreed" I said not taking my eyes off the screen.

It was two am when we finished watching all three movies. "Now what?" I asked. "liquor!" El exclaimed and went to get a bottle of vodka. "you're on" I said and started playing Lorde's album Pure Heroine.

"He says my pussy tastes like Pepsi cola" El sang as she took another sip of her drink. This girl obviously had too much to drink. "Lets play dress up!" El exclaimed. "ohmygod yes!" I said and we ran to my closet. I pulled out a box of rollers, some 50's styled dresses and makeup.

"Come on" I said and spread out everything on the living room floor while El started playing Marina and the Diamonds' album Electra Heart.

"Oh dead diary I met a boy he made my dull heart like up with joy, oh dear diary we fell apart, welcome to the love of Electra heart" El and I sang as I rolled her hair into curlers.

"I know I've got a big ego, I really don't know why it's such a big deal thou" El sang as we slipped on our dresses. I was wearing a pastel pink dress with a tight top with short sleeves and a poofy tulle skirt. El was wearing a pastel blue dress with a tight with short sleeves. Her skirt was a poofy and tulle with small flowers on the ends. "Lets go enjoy the night" El said as we slipped on a pair of black pumps. We took out the curlers and our hair looked straight out of the 50's.

We walked out and walked down the street.

We walked into a nearby dinner and took a seat in a booth. "people think we're insane" I said as we looked around. "cause we are" El said and we laughed. We are our fries and drank our smoothies and laughed until our ribs hurt.

"Let's go home" I said and we got up and walked out. "oh look the sun is about to rise" El pointed out. We continued walking down the street towards my apartment, heels in our hands.