Do it now remember it later

//El's POV//

"Spinning like a girl in a brand new dress" Mikaela sang as I twirled in my black cat print skater dress. "Someone is happy" I said and laughed. "he said he was gonna win me back" Mikaela said and smiled. "Ohmygod! I knew it!" I exclaimed. "Hey Mikaela you got some flowers" Kaiden said and walked in with a dozen red roses. "he got you flowers!" I exclaimed. "yo party in a-you got flowers?" Austin asked as he walked in,"from Kevin?" "yeah" Mikaela said. "oh" Austin said. "aaaaawkwarrrd" Ryley said from his bunk. "Well we should get ready" I said breaking the awkward silence. "Yeah," Mikaela and Austin said. "well I'll leave you guys" Austin said and walked off. "I didn't think he was that into you" I whispered after Austin left. "Neither did I" Mikaela said. "girl you got Kevin Ortiz and Austin Carlile after you!" I exclaimed. "lucky me" Mikaela said. "blessed with a curse" I said. "true" Mikaela said. "well let's get ready," I said and got up.

I changed into a black strapless with the upside cross printed all over the dress with a skater skirt bottom. I slipped on a pair of peach color vans. I fixed my dark brown hair and added foundation, mascara and liquid eyeliner. "I didn't know you had tattoos!" Mikaela exclaimed as she saw the dream catcher on my thigh. She was wearing a pastel blue strapless dress with a skater skirt bottom and a pair of black vans. She had curled the ends of her blond and pink hair. "I only have three" I said and showed her the on my wrist. "and the third?" Mikaela asked. "on my ribcage" I said. "I have this one" Mikaela said and lifted her hair and showed me her tattoo. It was located below her neck on the start of her spine. "What's it say?" I asked since I couldn't read Arabic. "Ana and Mia" Mikaela said. "Thats the one I have!" I exclaimed and pointed to my ribcage. "ohmygod!" Mikaela asked. "this is a sign, we're forever linked with that tattoo" I exclaimed. "yes!" Mikaela exclaimed and hugged me. "Alright let's go partayyyy" I exclaimed and snapped a picture for Instagram and twitter.

@PunkQueen_El: Ready to partayy @Mickybaby #warpedtour2015
#tattoobuddies

"Let's get wasted!" Mikaela exclaimed as we walked out.

We arrive at the venue and immediately started dancing. "just think about it, both of us dating the Ortiz brothers" Mikaela said and I laughed. "I did my part and got Gerardo, now you do yours" I said and winked. "of course" Mikaela said and we started dancing with James Cassells from Asking Alexandria and Jack Barakat from All Time Low.

//Gael's POV//

I saw Mikaela get out a car with a tall girl. She had light brown hair and she was wearing a black skater dress that she wore perfectly. I took out my phone and sent Mikaela a text.

Me:who's the girl you're with

Mikaela:Elizabeth Ortiz

Me:I want to meet her

Mikaela:she's married

Me:I don't care. I want to meet her. I'll pay you a visit tomorrow and we'll talk

I turned off my phone and watched as they walked into the venue. "I would make her the queen of everything"