Must've been the way you kissed me

//Mikaela's POV//
::five months later::

I slipped on a black pencil skirt that went down to my midthigh with a grey tank top with a white skull on the front with a pair of black high heeled wedges with crossed laces on the front. I straightened my hair and added foundation, mascara, liquid eyeliner and blood red lipstick. I slipped on a black leather jacket and grabbed my phone off the dresser.

Me:off to see Kevin <3

El:good luck :)

Me:see you in Friday for girls night?

El:yes!

I placed my phone in my purse and walked out. I locked my door and walked down the street to a nearby café.

I walked in and saw Kevin waiting in a booth near the window.

"Hi" I said and hugged him. "hey" Kevin said and hugged me. "how've you been?" I asked as we took a seat. "great, what about you?" Kevin asked. "I've been good," I said. After getting some coffee we walked out and walked down the street.

We got into Kevin's car and drove off.

After a two hour drive we arrived at a small summer cabin.

"What are we doing here?" I asked. "Just thought we could escape the city for a while" Kevin said and opened the door for me. "I didn't bring any appropriate clothes" I said. "don't worry I got you" Kevin said and pulled out two suitcases. "El helped me pack" Kevin said. "of course" I said and laughed.

We walked inside and Kevin placed the bags on the floor. "what do you have planned?" I asked. "dinner and then we'll see where the night takes us" Kevin said and winked. I laughed and took off my jacket. "Wait here" Kevin said and walked off towards the dinning room.

A couple minutes later Kevin walked back in. "alright everything is set to go" Kevin said and grabbed my hand and led me into the dinning room. "this is absolutely beautiful" I said and looked around. There were fairy lights all around the room and the room lights were dimmed. There was a table with a white lace table cloth and two chairs on opposite ends. "Let me get that" Kevin said and pulled the chair for me. "thank you" I said and Kevin said sat across from me.

"This was truly magical" I said once we finished eating. "Night's not over" Kevin said and grabbed a bottle of red wine and two wine glasses. "Lets take this outside" Kevin said and we walked onto the back patio.

We sat on a swinging bench that paced the horizon. Kevin opened the bottle and poured the wine into the two glasses. "to us" Kevin said as we clinked our glasses.

"Let's do something crazy" I said once we were halfway done with the wine. "What?" Kevin asked. "Follow me" I said and climbed up onto the ledge and then boosted myself onto the ledge. I helped Kevin up and we sat on the roof. I kicked off my shoes as Kevin took out my phone and started playing music. "what do you want to listen to?" Kevin asked. "just hit shuffle" I said. A couple moments later "Like That" by Jack and Jack started playing. "I love this song" I said and grabbed Kevin by the hand,"come on let's dance" I said. "you're crazy" Kevin said. "may be the liquor or I just might be that way" I said and laughed. "It's a little bit of both" Kevin said and placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. "Lets take this elsewhere" I said as Kevin kissed neck. I climbed down and Kevin followed.

As soon as we walked inside we continued kissing.