I try to ask myself should i see someone else?

"Mikaela?"

"Kevin"

"How are you?"

"I'm doing good, you?"

"Great, I heard you're on tour"

"Yeah, you're sister in law Elizabeth is on tour with us"

"Oh is she?"

"Yeah, she's really nice and pretty congrats to Gerardo"

"Ha yeah, so um...do you wanna meet up?"

"Yes, where?"

"Are you in the states?"

"Yes"

"Where are you tomorrow?"

"San Diego"

"Meet me at Mary Janes' café at three?"

"Yeah sounds great"

"See you there"

"Bye"

"Bye"

Once I hung up I looked up and saw Elizabeth grinning. "sorry I overheard" she apologized. "its okay" I said and smiled. "excited to see him?" Elizabeth asked. "yes" I said and blushed. "awe you're blushing!" Elizabeth exclaimed. "sh" I said and smiled. "alright what are you gonna wear tomorrow?" Elizabeth asked. It was great having another girl on the tour bus, I don't think I could've asked one of the guys for advise on an outfit.

//Kevin's POV//

"I'm meeting up with her tomorrow!" I exclaimed. "what?" Gerardo asked. "Mikaela called me and we're gonna meet up" I explained. "congrats" Gerardo said and hugged me. "oh speaking of, Mikaela said congrats on Elizabeth" I said and winked. "con ella me saque la lotería" Gerardo sang, "Y que quede clara, que lla eres mía, que contigo me saque la lotería mi vida" Gerardo sang. "damn that's true love" I said and a laughed. "I gotta call her" Gerardo said and walked off.

The next morning I got up and took a shower. I changed into a velvet color long sleeve shirt with a pair of black tight jeans and black shoes. I fixed my hair and sprayed Mikaela's favorite cologne.

I grabbed my phone and walked out of my apartment and into my car.

Twenty minutes later I arrived at the café.

I took a seat in a booth near the back.

A couple minutes later I watched Mikaela walk in.

//Mikaela's POV//

"I'm nervous" I said and paced around Long Live The Queen's tour bus. "Relax" El said. "how do I look?" I asked and took a look for the fiftieth time in El's full length mirror. I was wearing a black Tonight Alive tank top with a pair of denim shorts with a grey cardigan and a pair of white low top converse. My hair was in its natural state and I was wearing no makeup. "great" El said,"right" she said and elbowed Jack who was busy on his phone. "yeah" Jack said looking up. "Right?" He said and elbowed Ryley who elbowed Kaiden. "Yeah you look great" Ryley said looking up from his phone. "awesome, totally wow" Kaiden said looking up from his phone. "thanks" I said. "see they don't lie" El said. "Okay I think im ready" I said. "you'll be okay" El said and got up. We got into her car and she drove off.

"Alright if anything goes wrong you call me" El said as we parked outside the café. "Hopefully I won't have to" I said. "knock on wood" El said as I opened the door. "Wish me luck" I said. "good luck" El said and gave me two thumbs up. I closed the door and waved goodbye and El drove off.

She was going to spend the day with Gerardo.

I took a deep breath and walked into the café. I smiled as I spotted Kevin.

I made my way over and watched as he stood up.

"Hi" I said and kissed his cheek. "hey how've you been?" Kevin asked and hugged me. "great what about you?" I asked as we took a seat. "I've been good" Kevin said. "have you ordered?" I asked. "not yet" Kevin said as if by cue a waiter walked over and took our order.

After talking and eating we left the café and walked around the city.

"So Mikaela If-well you know, if there could" Kevin started to say. Yes! he's gonna ask me to take him back! "If there was any chance we could get back together?" Kevin asked. Before I could answer he interrupted me again. "you know what, don't answer Im going to win you back. Just like the first day. So don't answer me just yet, let me win your heart again" Kevin said. "Uh okay" I said and laughed. "so watch out cause you're gonna get some flowers here and there" Kevin said and smirked. "I'll be waiting" I said and laughed.

It was nine when Kevin dropped me off at the venue where we were staying.

"I had a great time" I said as we stood outside the Long Live The Queen tour bus. "me too" Kevin said,"when will I see you again" Kevin asked. "In three months unless you come and visit me in the other cities" I said. "I might just do that" Kevin said and leaned in to kiss my cheek. "oh my bad sorry" Austin said as he saw us. "I'll call you" Kevin said and kissed my cheek. "bye" I said and hugged him. "bye" Kevin said and walked off.

"So you're back together?" Austin asked. "no" I said. "then why'd he kiss you?" Austin asked. "it was a kiss on the cheek no big deal" I said. "whatever" Austin said and turned around. "Austin in all honesty why do you care if we do get back together?" I asked. "I'm just looking out for you" Austin said. "I can look out for myself" I said. "look he broke your heart, he's gonna do it again, I wanna save you that pain" Austin said,"consider other options" Austin said and walked off.