With you I'd dance in the storm with my best dress

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked as we got into my car. "go to your house, change into a night dress, I'll pick you up in two hours" Kevin said. "where are we going?" I asked. "you'll see" Kevin said. After I dropped him off at his house I drove to mine.

I took off the black dress and changed into my favorite royal blue dress. It was sleeveless with a tight top and a lose skater skirt bottom that went down to my midthigh. I slipped on a pair of black pumps and redid my hair. I placed it in a side braid and redid my make up. I removed my foundation and decided on just adding waterproof mascara and blood red lipstick. I added a silver necklace that had a small a paper airplane as the charm. I had gotten it on my trip to London after I had photographed One Direction, Harry Styles and I had gotten some lunch together and after seeing it in a store we decided to get matching ones. I grabbed a black clutch and stuffed my phone inside. I walked into the living room as I heard a car pull up.

I was about to open the door when I heard the doorbell. "ready to go-wow you look stunning" Kevin said. "thank you" I said and kissed him. "I got you these" Kevin said and handed me a dozen roses. "thank you" I said and we walked down the hall and out the door.

"Are you gonna tell me know where we are going?" I asked. "no" Kevin said and smirked. "tell me" I said. "no" Kevin said. "please" I said. "It'd ruin the surprise" Kevin said. "fine" I said and crossed my arms.

After an hour drive we arrived at a fancy restaurant. "wow" I said as we stepped out. "surprise" Kevin said and held my hand as we walked in.

"This is wonderful" I said as we sat back and drank our champagne after we had finished eating. "did you like it?" Kevin asked. "loved it" I said. "nights not over" Kevin said and we got up.

We got in the car and drove off.

"Is this another surprise?" I asked. "yes" Kevin said.

A couple minutes later we arrived at an open field. "what's this?" I asked. "the stars here are beautiful" Kevin said as he opened the door for me.

We sat at a small bench underneath a shed and watched the stars. "they're beautiful" I said as we looked up. "Your eyes put those star to shame" Kevin said. "you mean your eyes" I said. "mine?" Kevin asked. "yes, you have the legit most beautiful eyes in the world" I said. "you really think so?" Kevin asked and leaned closer to me. "yes" I said and leaned in to kiss him.

"It's starting to rain" I said as I felt a water drop on my shoulder. "naw" Kevin said. "no?" I asked as it started to pour. "maybe a little" Kevin said. "We gotta go" I said and got up. "its just a little rain" Kevin said and ran out in the middle of the field. "Kevin you're gonna get pneumonia" I shouted. "come on join me" Kevin shouted. "no" I shouted. "don't leave me dancing alone" Kevin said and stretched out his arms.

In any another situation I would've turned him down, this was my favorite dress and there was no way in hell I wanna get it wet but when I saw him dancing out in the rain, I didn't care anymore about this dress.

I smiled and ran out into the field with him and grabbed his hand in the pouring rain.

He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest and placed my hands around his neck. "Can't get better then this" Kevin said and I kissed him.

We stayed out there for a good hour before getting back into his car. "lets go home before we get pneumonia" I said as we drove off.

"Taylor and Jess aren't home yet" I said as we walked into my apartment. "perfect" Kevin smirked. "Here" I said and handed him a towel. "I have a few clothes that might fit you" I said as we walked into my room. "a lot of my clothes are unisex" I said and handed him a pair of red pj bottoms with a black v-neck. "now I can put your boxers in the dryer and by the time you're done changing they'll be done" I said. "okay" Kevin said and into the bathroom. A couple minutes later he came out with nothing on except a towel wrapped around his waist. I bit my lip as Kevin walked towards me."thanks" Kevin said as he handed me his wet clothes. I threw them in the washer and walked back to my room. I picked up a towel and some clothes and walked back to the bathroom.

I took off my soaking wet dress and slipped on a black sports bra with a pair of black boy shorts. I slipped on a grey Long live the Queen cut off tee with a pair of black spandex shorts with the label Pink on the waistline. I slipped on a pair of fuzzy pink socks that went up to my mid calf. I left my hair down and walked out into my room.

Kevin was on my bed looking through a album of all the pictures I had taken over the years. "How long have you been doing this?" Kevin asked as I sat next to him. "Since I was fourteen, so for five years" I said. "you've taken so many pictures" Kevin said. "I get around" I said and chuckled. "Wow" Kevin said "wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "Yes" I said. "the perks of being a wallflower?" I asked. "sure" Kevin said. "imma bring food" I said meanwhile Kevin put the movie on.

I came back with chips and soda. I sat next to him on the bed as the movie started.

**********************************

"Awe they're so cute" I heard someone say. "take another we'll show it at their wedding" another voice said. "Christmas card" the first voice said. I rubbed my eyes and looked up and saw Jess and Taylor taking pictures of Kevin and I. "what the fuck are you guys doing?" I asked and got up. "you guys look so cute we just couldn't help it" Jess said. "i thought you guys would be be hungover at Fronz's house" I said. "we didn't even drink" Jess said. "I did but you know how I've become immune to hangovers" Taylor said proudly. "woah what are you doing?" Kevin asked as he got up. "they're playing paparazzi" I said and reached for my phone as I saw it light up.

Gael:I'm going to stopping by in twenty minutes. Be ready.

"Fuck" I said,"Kevin you gotta go" I said. "what? Why?" Kevin asked. "I'll explain later but you gotta leave now" I said and walked to the laundry room and took out his clothes. "c'mon get up" I said as he stood up. "what's going on?" Kevin asked. "I'll call you" I said and led him towards the door. "bye" I said and gave him a kiss.

"What was that all about?" Taylor asked. "I gotta go" I said and walked to my room. I changed into a white long sleeve shirt with a pair of black skater skirt styled overalls. I slipped on a pair of white knee high socks with a pair of cream colored combat boots. I fixed my hair and added mascara and liquid eyeliner and nude lipstick. I grabbed my phone and walked out. "I'll see you guys later" I said and walked out. I walked down the block until I saw Gael's Cadillac. "We need to go see dad" Gael said as soon as I closed the door behind me.