Win her back

//six months later//
//Kevin's POV//

"Six months, it's been six months since I've seen Mikaela" I said to Gerardo. "it's your fault you didn't trust her" Gerardo said and fixed his tie. "tie or no tie?" he asked. "no tie" I said. "got it" he said and took it off. "I wonder how she's been" I said. "Kevin I'm getting married in a week, you're my best man could you act like you care" Gerardo said. "Fine" I said.

After we got our suits we got into the car and drove off.

"Elizabeth sent me a message saying she has big news" Gerardo said once we arrived at his apartment.

"Guess who's joining warped tour 2015!" Elizabeth and exclaimed as she walked in. "who?" Gerardo asked. "me" Elizabeth said," well me and the band" Elizabeth said. "congrats" I said. "this benefits you" Elizabeth said. "How?" I asked. "Mikaela will be there so I'll get some time to talk to her sweeten her up for you and them you swoop in and win her back" Elizabeth stated. "This benefits you in so many ways" Gerardo said. "This is perfect! thank you so much" I exclaimed. "calm down, I haven't even left yet" Elizabeth said. "You're right but still any little thing helps" I said.

**********************************

//A week later//
//Elizabeth's POV//

"So no honeymoon?" Gerardo asked as I packed my suitcase. "when I come back from warped tour" I said and zipped up my suitcase and placed it on the floor. "how long?" Gerardo asked. "two months" I said. "that long?" Gerardo asked. "just two months" I said. "okay," Gerardo said. "where are we going?" I asked. "you'll see" Gerardo said as I sat on his lap. "tell me" I said. "it's a surprise" Gerardo said. "fine" I said and pouted. "Now come on I'll drive you to the venue" Gerardo said and I got up.

We walked out hand in hand to our car.

"Call me" Gerardo said and kissed me. "I will" I said and hugged him. "When should I tell Kevin about the plan?" Gerardo asked. "let me gain her friendship and then I'll let you guys know" I said. "wait won't it be suspicious if you tell them that we're married?" Gerardo asked. "I won't tell her that I knew that she and Kevin dated" I said, "but they can know we're married" I said. "I thought you were gonna deny me" Gerardo said. "of course not," I said and kissed him. "mhmm I'm going to miss you" Gerardo said kissed me. "Me too" I said and smiled,"well I gotta go, but I'll call you" I said and opened the door. "wait" Gerardo said and kissed me one last time. "bye" I said. "bye, I love you" Gerardo said. "I love you too" I said and walked into the parking lot where all the buses where parked.

"Heyyy" I said and trailed off as i I looked around and see nobody there. I noticed a yellow sticky note stuck to the fridge,

"Went to OM&M tour bus...Jack" I read out loud. "this couldn't be more perfect" I said and walked out towards their bus.