His eyes make the stars look like theyre not shinning

I got up to the sound of my alarm. I had to take pictures of an interview today.

I took a shower and changed into a pair of denim short overalls with a black long sleeve shirt with black tights and black hiking boots. I dried my hair and left it wavy. "Taylor I'm going out I have to take a few pictures" I called out to my roommate's room. "she's probably hungover" I said and just wrote her a note and stuck it on the coffee pot.

I grabbed my phone and camera and walked onto the busy San Diego streets.

On my way I snapped pictures of everything I saw on the way, just like I did everyday.

As soon as I arrived at the studio I sat down and waited for Cynthia Urias and the person she was interviewing. She was running late so she quickly waved at me as she walked in followed by a guy. He was wearing a black buttoned up shirt with a black blazer and black tight jeans. First thing i noticed were his eyes, they were beautiful. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and went to take the pictures.

Once the interview was over I placed my camera in the holder and walked out.

//Kevin's POV//
I was late for the interview and I felt horrible I was not in the mood for anything, after four months of an on and off relationship Olivia finally decided to call it quits, she may have been a pain in the ass but I loved her and it hurt to know that she was gone. I snapped out my thoughts and finally arrived at the studio. "sorry I'm late" I said to Cynthia. "it's fine I just got here too" she said and we walked out where the interview was going to be held. As we took a seat I saw her wave at a girl with a camera. She she was wearing an outfit Id never seen anybody wear. All throughout the interview she took pictures of us, once in a while I would smile at her but she would never return the favor.

As soon as the interview was over she packed her bags and left. "What's her name?" I asked. "Mikaela Valdemar she's the photographer" Cynthia said. "She's different" I said. "Yeah she is, she's hardcore." Cynthia said. "she's pretty" I said. "ha good luck with that" a tall guy with pitch black hair and an eyebrow piercing. "that's Brandon" Cynthia said. "Sound guy" he said. "Kevin Ortiz" I said and shook his hand. "so like I was saying Mikaela is a strong headed girl, she don't take shit from anybody, she's a photographer and all she needs in her life is her camera and a story to cover" Brandon said,"but if you wanna try to get her, be my guest we'll see how that works out for you" Brandon said. "we'll see" I said and walked off.

As I walked out I saw her take a few pictures. I was about to walk up to her when I saw a tall guy with dirty blond hair get out of his car and grab her by the arm and take her to his car. "hey!" I shouted. "Mind your own business" he shouted and they got in the car. Before they drove off I couldn't help but notice the sadness in Mikaela's eyes.

"I have to see her again" I said as I watched the car speed away.

Hi guys this is my third fanfiction! My first one is called 'quien se anima' which is a Gerardo Ortiz fanfiction and 'miss nothing' which is a Chicago PD fanfiction. This is my first Kevin Ortiz fanfiction so bear with me, I'm going to update once a week so stayed tuned.