You fight for family

"What are you guys going here?" Mom asked as we walked inside. "Leonardo told me what happened yesterday" Gael said. "I told him not to tell" mom said. "What happened yesterday" I asked. "she was threatened"Gael said. "who?" I asked. "it's not important" mom said. "obviously it is mom" I said. "it was Michael and his men" Gael said. "what's his problem with our family?" I asked,"can't he just leave us alone." I said. "he's not going to forget what our father did to his" Gael said. "That was cleared up and it was seen as an accident" I said. "he's not seeing it as an accident" Gael said. "he can't do this" I shouted. "Mikaela it's not a big deal" mom said. "He threatened to kill you!" Gael shouted. "this hasn't been the first time I've been threatened, Ive been married to your father for the past twenty-four years, I've gotten many death threats before" mom said. "but dad isn't around this time to protect you" I said. "but I am" Gael said and walked out. "Gael!" mom shouted. "I'll get him" I said and walked out. "you're not stopping me" Gael said. "who said I was" I said and got into the car. "those bastards messed with my mother, and you don't mess with family" I said as Gael sat next to me. "glad to see you've picked up a few things" Gael smirked. "drive" I said.

We arrived at a massive White House. "Michael doesn't know you're my sister go in there and lure him out" Gael said. I nodded and walked out.

I walked in and saw Michael. I walked up to him and worked my magic.

After a couple drinks we walked out to the front of the house away from his body guards.

"I have a message for you" I whispered into his ear and took a step back. I didn't take my eyes of him and reached under my skirt and pulled out a gun that was in my garter. "don't fuck with my family or you will regret it" I said and pointed the gun at him. "don't play like this hun, you'll get burned" He said and pulled out a gun and pointed it at me. "drop it or I will shoot" Gael said. "you set me up" Michael shouted. "don't fuck with my family" Gael said. "So she's your sister?" Michael asked. "Look Michael, leave my mother out of this, you mess with her,We'll mess with your mom, your sister, your daughter and your wife, so watch it" Gael said. "alright, don't touch my family and I won't touch yours" Michael said. "Pleasure doing business with you" I said and smiled. "you have a bright future ahead" Michael said to me. "I know" I said. "we're gonna put our guns away, your gonna put yours away. We're going to walk away and act like this never happened" Gael said. "Very well" Michael said as we placed our guns away and walked our separate ways.

"Great job" Gael said as we drove back. "thank you" I said. "I don't see why you stepped away from this world" Gael said. "so I could keep my loved ones safe and so I could have a future without drugs and crime" I said,"you should retire as well" I said. "I have to keep dad's legacy going" Gael said. "good luck with that" I said. "I'll need it" Gael said.

That same night I flew back to San Diego, Gael stayed with our mom just to make sure Michael kept his word.

I arrived in San Diego around four in the morning. I took off my shoes and collapsed on the bed.

It was seven when I heard my phone ring. "no" I groaned and covered my face with the blanket.

It was two in the afternoon when I decided to get up. I took a shower and changed into a black Sleeping With Sirens t-shirt with a pair of black pj bottoms. I left my hair down and walked out. "Mikaela when did you get back?" Taylor asked as she saw me. "Today at four am" I said. "That was quick" Jess said. "yeah it was a quick project" I said. "what was the project?" Jess asked. "a conference, with a magazine" I said. "okay" Jess said. "I'm going to head off to the studio" I said and walked back to my room. I changed into a black arctic monkeys t-shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans and grey keds. I left my hair down and grabbed my phone and camera and walked out.

I took a few pictures on the way there.

Once I arrived at the studio I saw Kevin walk out. "hey Mikaela" Kevin said. "hi Kevin" I said,"what are you doing here?" I asked. "interview" Kevin said,"you?" He asked. "New project" I said. "do you think we can talk later?" Kevin asked. "Sure, at four at that café?" I asked and pointed to the cage across the studio. "yeah that'd be great" Kevin said. "okay see you then" I said. "bye" Kevin said. "bye" I said and walked inside.

**********************************

It was four o'three when I was done. I quickly walked out and walked across the street. I walked in and saw Kevin sitting in a booth near the window. "sorry it ran a little wrong" I said. "it's okay I just got here too" Kevin said but I knew he was lying. "so what do you wanna talk about?" I asked. "okay yesterday well things happened, and those things happened because you like me and I'm going to ask you Mikaela will you be my girlfriend?" Kevin asked and I hesitated,"I know you're going to say no but it was worth a shot" Kevin said and got up. "Wait, yes I will be your girlfriend" I said. "what?" Kevin asked "I said yes" I said. "seriously?" Kevin asked. "yes, but can we keep it a secret" I said. "yeah. why?"Kevin asked. "for your own good" I said. "Okay" Kevin said and smiled. "Well I should get going" I said as I looked at my phone and saw a message from Gael. "alright I'll drop you off" Kevin said and we got up.

We got into his car and drove off.

"Thanks for the ride" I said. "no problem" Kevin said,"so now that you have a phone can I have your phone number?" Kevin asked. "yes" I said and gave him my number. "I'll see you later" I said and gave Kevin a kiss. "wait," Kevin said and pulled me into another deeper kiss. "okay now we can see each other later" Kevin said. "bye" I said and opened the door. "bye" Kevin said.

Hi I want to say a quick thanks for the views, I have two more fanfictions "Quien se anima?" a Gerardo Ortiz fanfiction and "Miss nothing: a Chicago PD fanfiction" so check that out if you'd like, please and thank you.