Secrets dont sleep till theyre took to the grave.

//El's POV//

"Are you okay?" Gerardo asked as he hugged me. "y-yea" I said and hugged him tighter. "ma'am do you have any stalkers?" the policeman asked. "not that I know of" I said. "This case will be especially hard since you are in the entertainment business so that doesn't narrow it down, but we'll keep it open, if anything else happens you give us a call" he said and handed me a card. On it, it said Hank Voigt, private detective.

"We will" Gerardo said. "have a safe night" Voigt said and walked off.

"El! Gerardo what happened?" Ryley asked once he arrived with Jack, Kaiden and Mikaela. "someone tried breaking into the tour bus and they shot one of the windows" I explained. "did you call the police?" Kaiden asked. "yes, they were just here" I said. "do they have any idea on who it might be?" Jack asked. "no, they think it may be a stalker. It's a hard case since we're in the entertaining business" I said. "What about the tour bus?" Kaiden asked. "insurance will take care of it" I said and hugged Gerardo tighter. "we're gonna stay in a hotel" Gerardo said. "we have the next three days off so take your time" Ryley said. "I hope you feel better" Mikaela said and hugged me. "I'll call you" I said and walked off with Gerardo.

//Mikaela's POV//

I excused myself from the guys and hailed a taxi.

Once I arrived at Gael's house I barged in. I walked in on Gael and some girl making out. "we need to talk" I said. "I'll call you" Gael said and pushed the girl off. She walked past me and walked off.

"You tried breaking into Elizabeth's tour bus" I shouted. "me?" Gael questioned. "yes you" I said. "Why do you assume it's me?" Gael asked. "you're after her" I said. "that's true" Gael stated,"but she's married" Gael said. "like you care" I stated. "that's very true, and even if I did break into her tour. bus what are you gonna do?" Gael asked. "I'm gonna tell the police" I said and walked towards the door. "two reasons why you won't do that" Gael said and grabbed me by the arm and pulled towards him. "one I'm your brother, we all know you wouldn't put me behind bars! blood is too strong" Gael said and laughed. "and if that's not enough, you say anything" Gael said and took out his gun and placed the nozzle on my temple,"I will make sure you never see Kevin ever again, I know you guys are thinking of getting back together" Gael said and laughed. "so you decide" he said and pushed me back towards the wall. I stayed quiet and looked away. "that's what I thought" Gael said. "don't hurt her" I said. "I won't if she cooperates" Gael said as I opened the door and walked out. "don't make a mistake Mikaela, remember I'm always watching you" Gael said before I closed the door behind me.

Hello, a massive thank you for the views<3 I appreciate it very much. There's more to come I promise, I'll update when I get 1.2k views, and can we get more votes? please and thank you<3