Hate me? You cant escape me

//Gael's POV//

I fixed my black blazer and grabbed my phone. I fixed my hair in the mirror before walking out.

"Drive" I told Harold and we drove off to where Mikaela was staying.

Once we arrived I got out with one of my body guards and walked towards the arena where the bands were preforming.

We walked in and walked backstage. I sent Andrew in first to call Mikaela.

//El's POV//

Of mice and men, Pvris, Mikaela, Jess and my band were backstage. Of mice and men had just finished preforming and Pvris was up next. Just as Pvris walked out to hit the stage, a tall buff guy walked in. "Mikaela Valdemar" he said in a deep voice. We all stopped what we were doing and watched as Mikaela got up and walked out.

"What was that?" I asked. I saw Jess look at Tino and nod. "we'll see" Jess said and Tino changed the subject. A couple minutes later Mikaela walked in with a tall guy with black hair spiked up and the same buff guy from before. "Gael?" Tino and Jess asked. "I'm back" Gael said and smirked. "This is Gael, a friend" Mikaela said and introduced the guy. "Gael Burchelli" he said and shook my hand. "Elizabeth Ortiz" I said and shook his hand. He smiled and took a step back not bothering to shake anybody else's hands. "That's long live the Queen, El's band" Mikaela said. "Kaiden" "Jack" "Ryley". "and that's of mice and men" Mikaela said. "Austin" "Alan" "Phil" "Aaron" "Tino"."and you remember Jess" Mikaela said. "Of course" Gael said. "Well I have to go photograph the bands, Jess bring my bag please" Mikaela said. "yeah" Jess said and grabbed Mikaela's black bag. I'll see you on stage" Mikaela said and hugged me. "bye" I said and Mikaela and Jess walked out.

"So you're a performer?" Gael asked and sat next to me on the couch. "yes, I'm lead singer of the band Long live The Queen" I said. "how long have you guys been a band?" Gael asked. "Six years." I said.

//Gael's POV//

I was making small talk with Elizabeth and I was about to ask her for her number when a tall guy walked in. "Gera!" Elizabeth exclaimed and ran to hug the guy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed. "what are you doing here?" Elizabeth asked after they kissed. "I wanted to see my wife, it's been too long" Gerardo said and hugged her. "I'm so glad you came" Elizabeth said and kissed Gerardo again,"I'll be back by later" Elizabeth said and walked off hand in hand with her husband. I excused myself and walked off.

I leaned against the wall and off in the distance I saw Elizabeth and her husband talking and laughing. "I will make you mine Elizabeth, you will be mine" I growled and lit a cigarette and walked back to my car.

I'm bringing Gael back! Just cause he'd be perfect for causing more drama in between Kevin and Mikaela and Elizabeth and Gerardo.

Please read my other fanfics! I have a Gerardo Ortiz Fanfic called "eres una niña" a 5 seconds of summer fanfic called "She's a good girl" a Falling In Reverse Fanfic called "runaway love" and a Chicago PD fanfic called "miss nothing" so i'd appreciate it if you could read those. A massive thank you and I promise to update as soon as possible. ✌✌✌✌