I'm afraid you'll runaway if I tell you, what i wanted to tell you

"You've got to be kidding me" I said and covered my face with my hands. "are you?" El and Jess asked. I simply handed them the paper without saying a word. "positive" El said. "You need to tell Kevin" Jess said. "no" I said,"no he's gonna flip" I said. "He won't" El said. "You don't know that" I said. "and neither do you unless you tell him" Jess said. "no I'm not gonna tell him, now come on let's go home" I said and got up. Jess and El just sighed and got up and followed me.

"I'll see you guys later" I said and got out of the car. "Mikaela" El said and grabbed my hand before I got out. "think about it" she said. "I will" I said and walked out.

"What am I gonna do?" I asked and sat on my couch.

//El's POV//

After I dropped Jess at her house I drove myself home. "would Kevin flip out?" I asked myself as I parked into my garage. I locked my car and walked inside.

"Hey" Gerardo said and kissed me. "Hey" I said and walked past him. "what's wrong?" He asked. "nothing, I'm just tired" I said and walked into the bedroom. "are you sure?" Gerardo asked and followed me inside. "yeah, I had a long day" I said and walked into the bathroom and changed into a white Jaws cut off tee with a pair of black spandex. I walked out without saying a word to Gerardo and sat on the bed. I saw my phone light up, I picked it up and saw a message from Mikaela.

Micky: he's at my house, I'm afraid to tell him.

Me:you gotta do it, he has to know.

Micky: it's too soon, I'm going to wait.

Me:fine

I turned off my phone and sat it on the table. "are you sure you're okay?" Gerardo asked. "yes" I said and turned off the light.

//A week later//

"Zayn wants us to attended the MTV music awards with him" I told Gerardo as I fixed my hair. "when?" Gerardo asked. "Saturday" I said and started applying red lipstick. "let me check my schedule" Gerardo said as my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"El, I'm going away"

"What, you can't do that" I exclaimed and walked out of the room. I continued walking until I reached the back patio. I locked the door and continued talking.

"What do you mean you're going away?"

"I can't handle this, I've been so distant with Kevin, I don't want him to find out."

"Mikaela he's going to have to find out some day"

"And he will, but I need to clear my mind"

"For how long"

"A month or four"

"Mikaela you're gonna be noticeable by then!"

"That way I won't have to say much"

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes"

"Fine, you know I'm here for you. you need anything you call me"

"Don't tell Gerardo, I don't want him to tell Kevin"

"Don't worry he won't find out, I'll be discrete"

"Okay well I have to start packing"

"Call me when you've situated yourself, I'll come visit you"

"Yes please,"

"Alright I gotta go, I think Gerardo may be suspecting something"

"He may think you're cheating on him"

"Oh god no! I would never"

"I'll call you later"

"Bye, take care"

"You too"

I hung up and took a deep breath before heading inside.

//Gerardo's POV//

Ella was acting extremely suspicious this past week. She was getting late night phone calls and she would always be jumpy.

While we were talking about the MTV music awards she got a phone call and walked out of the room. I needed to know what was going on so I followed her. I waited a few moments before walking out. She was on the back patio with the door locked. I stood on the other side of the door behind the curtain.

"Are you sure about this?...Fine, you know I'm here for you. you need anything you call me...Don't worry he won't find out, I'll be discrete...Call me when you've situated yourself, I'll come visit you...Alright I gotta go, I think Gerardo may be suspecting something...Oh god no! I would never...Bye, take care"

Once they said their goodbyes I walked back to the room. What was Ella hiding?