"tutoring"

Indigo's POV:

Hermione's behavior continued for the next few days, leaving me wondering where she could running off to all the time.

I still hadn't been hanging around anyone besides my usual crowd.

Sometimes, Draco would give me a look as if he wanted to talk, but I would just ignore it for as long as I could.

Days began to pass and quidditch started again, leaving me friendless and alone.

Whenever I wanted to do something after school, the twins would say they had to go to practice and Hermione would disappear either to a class or somewhere else. She said she was going to study, but I hadn't seen her in the library.

I didn't mind being alone anymore, but it was just more fun when I was with all my friends.

I kept up with my work and would spend most of my time working on some type of homework or studying for exams, even though they weren't for a while.

It was getting time for quidditch games to start and for that, I was eternally grateful.

The first game coming up would be Slytherin vs Ravenclaw. This would be a big decider in who would be in the running for the house cup.

I really was hopeful that Gryffindor would pull out a win.

Hermione was also very excited for this match.

The day came, the Slytherin's were dressed in their jumpers and so were the Ravenclaw's. They each had their number sown into the backs of their jumpers.

My morning was filled with loud cheers and watching Gryffindors try and purposely mess with the Slytherin's, so they wouldn't be in the right mindset to play.

I heard, through gossip, that someone had dyed Draco's hair purple, making him irate and extremely angry.

I giggled thinking about it.

I looked over and Draco had his hands on his head, peaking out between his long, boney fingers, were purple strands of hair.

I tapped Angel to turn and look, she gasped and then began laughing with the rest of us.

"I can't believe you kissed, that." Laughed Angel.

"Me either." I giggled as well.

I hadn't spoken to Draco since New Years, nor did I intend to.

Things were weird and awkward and the kiss meant nothing anyway.

I tried to push it from my mind. Though, I did miss kissing someone. The last person I had kissed was Draco Malfoy, which was better than Weasley.

Actually that's another lie, it was so much worse than Weasley, but I had to convince myself he was somehow better.

As a group, Angel, Matilda, Hermione and I made our way to the quidditch fields.

The whistle blew and they were off.

We obviously cheered for the Ravenclaws because of my roomates connection with them.

Hermione's eyes weren't on the game, they were looking around the stands, as if she was trying to find someone.

"Who are you looking for?" I asked.

"Oh! No one." She sent me a short smile and then forced herself to look at the quidditch game.

"Why are you acting so weird?" I lightly pushed her shoulder.

"I'm not!" She insisted.

"Then, tell me who you are looking for? Hm?" I hummed.

"Fine. If you must know, I am looking for the twins." She continued to look around.