drunken confessions

*TW: Alcohol use and throwing up* 

Indigo's POV:

Ron. 

"Oh, its...you," I hiccupped. I guess I hiccup when I'm drunk. 

"Yea.." he looked down. "Are you okay?" He asked. 

"No. I am not." I looked at the sky and hiccupped again. "Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I come out here sometimes, look at the sky. Not like you will remember me saying that though." He seemed upset. 

"Well...Draco sucks." I said.

"Listen, Indigo, I honestly don't think you should talk to me about your boyfriend problems." He started to get up, but I pulled his arm.

"No. He's not my boyfriend, and him telling people that is the problem." I said, causing Ron to sit back down next to me. 

He nodded as a sign for me to continue, "Apparently, he's been telling people we are together, but we just aren't...we never were and definitely never will be. And!" I yelled, "When I tried to talk to him about it he kissed me, like ew." 

"He kissed you?" Ron asked, in a very jealous tone. 

"Yea, well he tried," I hiccupped, "But I pushed him off of me and walked away from him. That's why I came out here." 

I looked up at Ron and saw he was already looking into my eyes. 

He paused for a while, then asked "How drunk are you, scale of 1-10?" 

"Prolly like uhh, 8?" I giggled. 

"So will you remember what I'm about to tell you?" He asked. 

"I mean I think?" I was honestly really nervous during this whole conversation. The way he was looking at me and acting, it just felt important.

"Okay." he swallowed and then began, "So, the reason I haven't been around you as much lately is because I thought, I don't know." he stopped. 

"Thought..." I asked, hoping he would continue. 

"Fuck, I guess I just thought, like that you, I don't know, kinda liked me I guess. In more than just a friend way. And I felt the same, so when I heard about Malfoy I was just like angry." His eyes still locked with mine. "But, I should've asked you about it before going all missing on you. I'm sorry." 

"Sorry? Ron, there is no reason for you to be sorry." I stated.

I was sitting up now, face to face with him. His eyes reflected the moon and turned almost a blueish-gray color. 

He reached out and put his hand on mine. "Indigo, I like you." The butterflies all fluttered around in my stomach and my heart flew into my throat. 

"But, I don't know what I want." Down they flew, all the way down into the pit of my stomach. 

"Oh, okay." I broke eye contact, looking at anything but his beautiful blue eyes. 

"Not that I don't want to be with you, but I almost ruined our friendship over a rumor, I don't want to mess things up again. I just think it's better if we stay friends." He said sheeply. 

"No, I get it." I faked a smile as I pulled my hands away out of his grasp. "I'm really spinny, I think I think I'm going to throw up." I held my stomach. 

Yes, I was feeling a bit nauseous partially from the alcohol in my system, but I was feeling sick thinking of what Ron had just confessed to me. 

"Okay, let's move over here, Okay?" He moved closer to me and grabbed me by my waist, pulling me up from the ground. My arms moved around his neck, he picked me up as lightly as he could. He brought me over to some bushes and helped sit me down on the ground.