halloween

Indigo's POV:

A week went by and I barely saw Ron anywhere. It got to the point where I really thought he was avoiding me. 

I asked Hermione if he had said anything and she told me that everytime she asked he would clam up and change the subject. 

I felt just pathetic and upset that he wouldn't even speak to me. All we did was cuddle, was it really that bad? I sighed, annoyed and confused. 

I woke up in a good mood because today was Halloween. This meant no school, thankfully. Not that classes were even that bad, just that I did not feel like getting up early. 

It was around 9:30, meaning I would've missed breakfast even if I left for the great hall now. I decided I would just take a nice long shower, change into a normal outfit and get there early for lunch. 

I put on some corduroy pants with a cute black turtleneck. I added some jewelry and accessories for some spice. 

I don't usually put on any makeup, but today was halloween, so I put on some mascara, blush, and chapstick. 

On my way to the great hall I passed Draco, I hadn't seen much of him lately. 

Surprisingly he turned around and started walking with me. "So, White, wanna come to a party with us tonight?" He asked me.

"Hm, maybe...except I'm doing a costume with Mione, which would mean she would have to come." I knew how much he did not like Hermione, but no way I was going without her. 

He grunted and didn't speak for a while, "Okay." He finally spoke. 

"Okay, what?" I questioned. 

"Okay. She can come." He basically choked on his words, agreeing that Hermione Granger would be invited to HIS halloween party. 

"What about my other friends?" I didn't want to push it, but I really did only want to go if my other friends could come too. 

He looked at me as if to say, 'Are you fucking kidding me??' But when he saw I was in fact being serious he looked ahead and finally said, "Whatever. Starts around 8:00 in Slytherin common room. You have to have a costume." And with that he turned and walked away. 

"Thanks!" I yelled cheerfully after him. 

I couldn't wait to tell all of them!!

We all just thought we would sit in our dorms the whole time, but now we had a party to go to!

Lunch comes out at 11:30 on days off and noon on normal school days. 

As I peered into the great hall I saw Ron was one of maybe 5 people eating already. I wondered why he was there so early, so I walked up to him. 

"Hey!" He looked up from his feast. 

"Oh...uh, hey." He said not looking me in the eyes. 

I sat down across from him, "Where have you been lately?" I asked.

"Uh..you know, busy with school, homework, stuff." He continued eating.  

"Oh, okay." I felt so awkward around him, a very different feeling compared to how I felt about a week ago. "Well, we were invited to the Slytherin halloween party if you want to come." 

This made him look up, "By who?" He said, mouth filled with food. 

I laughed, "Malfoy. I saw him in the hallway and he said we could all go." 

Ron looked back down, "Something's up. That's sketchy." He said.

"How?"

"He would never say yes to all of us unless he wanted to like trap us in something or I dont know. It's just sketchy." He spat.