date night

Indigo's POV:

I woke up feeling pretty good. I had my date today, meaning I was in a good mood, it was a friday, everything was good.

I mean except for the fact that the guy I liked had made out with someone else during dinner last night. Once that thought entered my mind, it flushed anger throughout my body.

I had DADA first today, not too bad. I decided to try really hard to look good today. I don't know why, but I did.

Professor Lupin likes me, so he didn't really care about what I wore and I didn't have Snape's class today, so I could wear my clothes however I wanted.

I rolled up my skirt, pulled my socks high and added my white shoes. I wore a vest today and my robe fell around my shoulder. I added some mascara, blush, bronzer and a little bit of eyeliner.

"You look hot today." Matilda said casually as I walked out of the bathroom.

I laughed, "Well, thanks!" I grabbed my things for the day and headed to breakfast.

I sat down and smiled at Harry and Ron, in which only Harry really returned. Ron's eyes looked as if they had fallen out of their sockets.

"Something wrong, Ron?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nope, just the food is really um good today." He immediately looked back down at his plate.

We finished our breakfast early and started on our way to class.

I felt someone come from behind me, "Hey!"

"Oliver! Hi!" I said excitedly, "What's up?"

"Take this." He handed me a note, winked, then walked away.

"What does it say?" Hermione asked from beside me.

I opened up the little piece of paper and found Oliver had written, 'Indigo, meet me outside your class at 10:30 ;)'

Hermione grabbed the paper from my hands. "No way." We giggled, but when I looked over to the boys they had gone ahead of us and into the classroom already.

I kept a close eye on the clock, when it finally hit 10:28 I raised my hand, "Professor, may I use the bathroom?"

"Sure." Professor Lupin continued on while I got up and left the room.

I walked out and was met with Oliver's warm embrace.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Come with me, I want to show you something." He said taking my hand and pulling me around the hallways.

We made our way to a closet, in which he pulled me into with him.

"Tonight, I'm going to take you somewhere really special." He said, clicking on the light.

The closet was tight, so we were very close together. Behind him, he pulled out a quidditch broom, "For you." I smiled slightly.

"Aw thanks Oliver." I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek as I pulled away.

"I'll leave it in here for you, you should get back to class soon." He said, opening to door for me.

"Perfect! Thanks." I faked a smile as I left as fast as I could.

When I got back, I whispered the entire weird meet up to Mione, it was almost comical how weird it was.

I honestly wanted to cancel the date tonight, but she convinced me not to. She said I should give him a chance, which I guess I should.