Chapter 9

“Are you guys ready?” Zac asked as he leaned against the door frame of the door that exits to your bestfriend’s apartment.

“Well, I am.” You said as you fixed your hair to the side. You are wearing your typical tight ripped black jeans, leather jacket and a maroon V-neck with a pair of combat boots. Your hair is lose, you’re not really that type of person that wears beanies or hats. Instead, you either tie it in a high ponytail or wear a bandana.

“I’m ready!” Your bestfriend said. You take a look at her outfit and you can’t believe your eyes. Your bestfriend is wearing a skirt! An Ariana Grande like skirt. It’s black and stops by her mid-thighs.

“Phew.” You let out a whistle noise. “That’s not how you usually dress for a concert.” You said pointing at her outfit.

“Well, you’re the one wearing the pants right now.” She said and smirked.

You laughed at her comment and so did Zac. “You both look amazing.” He said. You took a look at his and he’s wearing a semi tight sweater, that kind of sweater that hugs his biceps and a khaki colored skinny jeans.

“Take a look at you, Mr. Simple.” You said. “But not gonna lie, you look hot.” You complemented and you all laughed. Right on cue, the others came out as well, looking hella fly, like always.

Cara is wearing a crop top sweater with skinny jeans and timberland boots. While Shay is wearing boyfriend jeans, with a cute crop top with a timberland boots as well. Then there’s Andres. He spiked his hair up and put eyeliner on. He’s wearing a plaid shirt with khaki shorts and blue vans.

You guys then decided to go to the concert an hour early to talk to harmonizers and make appearances. Once you guys arrived, you suddenly tensed when you saw Lauren’s picture on the tour bus. You completely forgot that you all are going to their band’s concert and possibly gonna hang out with them after the concert.

“Gosh, I’m gonna see her again.” You mumbled to no one.

“Ha!” Andres said. The others laughed at your nervous state because its funny! Even I laughed at you, you’re nervous yet you can’t make a move because you have to publicize your so called relationship with your best friend but then you think Lauren is straight. You really do like her.

“Can you guys not?” You hissed and followed the others out of the car. You hear screaming but you didn’t turn around because you have to help your best friend to get off the car. Since you are taller than your best friend you draped your arms around her shoulders and walked side by side towards the waiting fans.

“Oh my gosh!” You hear people screaming and you can’t help but to chuckle and shake your head, it’s just that you can’t believe that other people look at you guys differently yet, you look at yourself and your band mates as well, as regular people.

“Hello!” Andres screamed.

“Aaahhh .” More screaming.