Chapter 26

Lauren woke up from her slumber with tear stained face, disheveled hair from tossing and turning and a broken heart. Lauren looked around and realized that you might be coming home soon. So she rushed to pack all her things making sure to not leave any Lauren stuff in house. It's 6:30 in the morning none of the gang is awake so Lauren tip toes her way around the house.

"Gosh what am I thinking?" She asked herself as she opened the room that she shared with you. "I don't need anything in here" Lauren said to herself. Little did she know that there is something there, from you. It was the letter you wrote for her. You thought that maybe Lauren would stay in your room after the concert but you're wrong.

So, Lauren quietly closed the door and walked in to hers. She hopped on the shower and wash herself clean. Then after that she dressed up comfortably and went on the computer that is installed in her room. She booked a flight to go to Miami today at 9:30 am. She wants to get out of the house as soon as possible. She wanted to get away before you can come home. It's not that she don't want to see you, she just don't want to see you and break it to you that you are too late. She don't want to see your face and how your eyes will look at her because if she did see she might not be able to walk away and she thinks that it's very unhealthy for her to stay.

Then as she printed off her order ticket she prepared her passport inside her backpack and headed downstairs along with her luggage.

She knows that Andres will be up by 7:15 and it is now 7:10 she prepared the kitchen utensils that he would use for his daily menu for breakfast and also prepared the ingredient as well. She waited by the island with her coffee in hand. She counted the minutes and seconds that passes by, it seemed to me that she can't wait to leave.

Then not short enough Andres came at 7:30. He wears a lose a khaki shorts with a tight white shirt. Andres walked in to the kitchen and was surprise to see Lauren sitting there with her coffee, greeted him with a huge grin.

"Well you're up early.." Andres said, uncertain if he should be scared or not because he vividly remembers the way Lauren walked away from them last night.

"Yup!" Lauren said popping the p at the end and sipped her coffee. "So what's for breakfast?" She asked.

"The usual. Pancakes, bacon, eggs, English muffin." He started listing the things he'll prepare for the gang and much to his surprise all the utensils and ingredients are ready to go, Andres looked at Lauren with an eyebrow raised.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Starving!" Lauren exasperated.

"Ok then." Andres said and when he walked towards the cooking part of the kitchen he saw Lauren's luggage.

"You going somewhere?" Andres asked.

Lauren's POV

There's the question. I have to break it to him first because ever since we were little I've been close to Andres, I mean not as close as Y/N and I but I think that mine and Y/N's relationship is much more different.

"Yeah, I'm going home." I said.

"Today?" He asked knitting his eyebrows and turned back to start cooking.

"Yeah, my flight is at 9:30 am." I informed him. I analyzed the way he stood is much more slumped, his shoulders are tensed.

"Oh, you want me to drive you to the airport?" He asked me, rather calmly, those kind of calm that is unsettling.

"That would be nice! Thank you!" I said trying to see where he is getting at.

"Are you gonna tell the rest of the gang?" He asked.