Chapter 28

A/N hey! Guys, sorry but this chapter will just be a filler because just because. Love you guys tho! Remember that! I love you all special and Husband and beautiful people that never failed to amaze me!
-------------------------------

"Hey! Y/N! Slow the fuck down!" Miley screamed over you.

"It's not just you who is in this car!" She screamed slapping your arm.

You slammed the break and good thing Miley is wearing her seatbelt. You were sobbing on the steering wheel now. You stopped in front of someone's house.

"I'm sorry Miley." You said and breathed in and out quickly hiccuping "It-it just hurt so much." You said.

"I didn't know this will happen." Miley said.

"N-No it's better now or never right?" You said and chuckled. "The thing is Miley, I started very hard. It's not just Lauren who I lost."

"The others as well." Miley said.

"Yeah, I was mad at them for not telling me but really now I know why. They want me to be better and end my suffering so they let me forget at least for a little. But their suffering, your suffering never stopped and I pushed you guys away." you said and sobbed even more.

When all the sudden someone knocked on my window. I quickly wiped my tears away and rolled down. Much to my surprise Camila greeted me.

"Oh," Camila said. "Hi!"

"H-Hello." I said hiccuping.

"Oh my. Did you go to Lauren?" Camila asked.

All you can do is nod your head.

"Oh, Y/N. Why don't you spend the night in my house? It's already late and you don't look like you're capable of driving." Camila said, concern written all over her face.

"Well I'm here with someone." You said and leaned back. Miley leaned over and greeted Camila who looks like she's seeing a ghost.

You look over at Miley. "Yeah, she's a fangirl so."

"Isn't she Camila from Fifth Harmony?" Miley asked.

"Yup!" You said. You again looked at Camila who is now looking at the floor blushing.

"Why are you out here so late?" You asked.

"Well I heard I speeding car and all the sudden stopped and I looked over at my window." Camila said and pointed at her house "Then I recognized your car, then I was really hoping it was you or else I would've been kidnapped or worse." She said and nervously laughed.

"So, well are you guys coming?" Camila asked the two of you and you nodded. Camila walked over at the house while you parked your car. It might be strange since you really don't know Camila that much but you are hoping to even know her better. She has a nice soul and really friendly and you'd be surprise of how smart she could be.

After you parked both you and Miley walked it of the house and took your bags with you. Meeting Camila on the porch.

"My mom and dad are in a business dinner so it's just me and Sofi." Camila said while you all entered the house.

"Sofi! Come meet our visitors!" Camila said.

You heard tiny footsteps that's reaching you guys halfway. You looked down to see another cute little Cabello.

"Hello." She said and hugged you and went over to Miley to hug her as well.

"You're Miley Cyrus!" Sofi squealed.