Chapter 4

Your POV

I woke up with a sound of an alarm. I tried to find it but I can't seem to find where it is coming from because I would like for that thing to shut off so that I can go back to sleep. I then heard my door slammed open.

"Y/N!" I hear Cara scream my name on top of her lungs.

I fell off my bed and good thing my covers fell with mine too because I like sleeping with boxers and bra only (it's comfy) . I groaned in pain and I hear laughter.

"What the heck?" I said and stood up with my morning glory not bothering to put the covers around me. I looked at Cara only to see Shay and Cara entering my bedroom holding the band phone, filming me.

"Good morning, Ms. Grumpy." Shay said laughing. I can still hear that annoying alarm clock so I looked around and finally found it.

"What are you doing?" Cara asked.

"I." I said and took a step towards that stupid alarm clock. "Hate alarm clocks!" I then viciously unplugged the alarm from the socket and it finally stopped. I then looked at the two and smiled.

"Finally," I said and smiled again. "What's for breakfast?"

"And that, is how Y/N wakes up in the morning. We set up the alarm clock because we knew that she hates it more than she hates orangutans. A little fun fact for you guys, Y/N has a phobia of Orangutans." Cara informed, it is a part of the information for me to have a phobia of orangutans, though it is true but they didn't know about it until yesterday and I despise alarm clocks so much!

"Orangutans are evil lurkers hiding as specie of ape but I'm telling you, they are evil. Don't let their cuteness get to you." I said warning the camera. I then walked over to my closet and grab a pair of sweatpants and a white V-neck shirt.

"That was great." Shay said looking at the video.

"You know, I hate surprises." I said.

Cara and Shay nodded and exited my room; I just shrugged and grabbed my phone. I checked to see Lauren messaged me on twitter.

I opened it and quickly smiled at the first word. I know she's straight and liking her is basically a heart breaking suicide but I just can't help it. She's beautiful, and nice, and hot. So who can I actually blame me?

"Good morning Y/N, I hope for you to start your morning well, also just letting you know your band account on twitter hit 2 million of followers, so, what I'm trying to say is do a follow spree. People ask me to ask you so yeah. I hope that you had a goodnight sleep as well. PS I can't wait for the next video ;) I also have a question, do you have certain days for uploads?"

"Good morning Jauregui, thank you for this wonderful morning message from you, it made my day. I am also hoping the best for your day and I hope that you had a good night sleep too. Yeah, I did have a goodnight sleep thanks to you. And for uploads we really haven't decided it yet. So it may be on random days." And I hit send.

"Thanks to me for what?" She asked when I was about to walk down the stairs. I sat on the very top stair and messaged her back.

"Thanks to you because you were the last person that I talked to before I went to sleep and because of that I had a peaceful sleep. So I think you should message me more often ;)"

It took her a minute or two to reply, when I thought she won't reply back I had a notification that says Lauren tweeted something. I wasn't mentioned or anything but tweeter just happened to notify me.

"It was nice to know ☺️☺️"@LaurenJauregui

I was confused but I didn't care I just shrugged and left it alone. Nice to know what? She then messaged me saying that she'll talk to me later because they'll go on rehearsal and sound check, she also let me know that they arrived at their first stop yesterday.