Chapter 1

Your POV

"Y/N, sweetie, wake up, Hun." my mom said, her touch is so gentle that I love waking up every morning just because of her. "It's time to go to school."

"5 more minutes?" I asked but I heard her giggle instead.

"Y/N, 5 minutes will change a whole lot." My mom said smiling.

"I'm supposed to be used to that one sentence speech of yours, mom" I said and groaned playfully.

"Now, now, go ahead and take your ass out of your bed. I'll be waiting downstairs in the kitchen." my mom said and walked out of my bedroom.

I quickly took a shower and did my morning routines. I then look at my reflection to see any other retouches. I'm wearing a simple lose sweater, tight black jeans, and a sneaker high heels. I smiled at myself I don't know why but I always do. Then I made my way downstairs.

"Here's your breakfast, Hun" my mom said setting my plate down.

"Thanks." I said and started to devour my favourite pancakes with blueberry syrup on top. Also don't forget the bacon.

"I'll see you later guys!" I said and kissed my parents' cheeks before heading out. I then hop on my car to go to school. But of course I have to pick an idiot up on the way to school.

"Took you long enough." Y/BFN said and got on the passenger's seat. I then started driving towards school.

"Why can't you just get your driver licence already?" I asked.

"I have stage fright." she answered looking at me seriously.

"Hahahhahahah! Ha! Ha! Funny" I said.

"Well, as you can see, driving with someone who will judge you of how well your performance in driving, like I said, performance and performing is basically something that you do on stage." she tried reasoning herself.

"Yeah? Well you dance and sing in front of everybody at school during showcases or assemblies."

"Driving and dancing and singing is not the same thing, sweetheart." she said.

I shake my head lightly and chuckle "You are yet the most stubborn, and have a very misunderstandable logic person ever!"

"As if you're not use to it." she said and stocked her tongue out.

Good thing we have arrived at school and I don't have to argue with a stubborn idiot.

The school started off greatly, just like any other day but I feel as if something will change my life, or change something, just something. After school I went to the play rehearsal and after that I went home.

"I'm home." I said not really waiting for an answer because I know that my parents are not here. Why did I say I'm home? That's because I'm saying it to my German Shepard, Jules.

I heard Jules bark. "Hey there little guy!" I said.

"Oh sweetie you are here, we've been waiting for you." My mom said. I looked up to see my parents standing at the doorway of the living room.

"I thought you guys are out of town for today?" I asked.

"Change of plans." I heard a deep voice with a very thick British accent. Then comes out the Simon Cowell. "Hullo, Y/N."

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Why don't you take a seat and we'll tell you what is going on?" My mom asked sweetly and I complied. I sat down and so did they. My parents looked at me with loving eyes. While Mr. Cowell look at me proudly, as if I've done something so great.

"This is Simon Cowell." my dad introduced.

"I can see that." I said and smiled I then got up to shake Simon's hand "I'm Y/N"

"I know, and it's nice to finally meet you. Y/MN and Y/DN you taught her well with manners." Simon said.

"Well straight to the point. Tomorrow is your eighteenth birthday, and we are happy that you grew into such a fine young lady." my mom said.

"We will celebrate your birthday tomorrow and the day after that you will go on a trip with Simon." my dad said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"That is because he owns you, Y/N. Simon paid for everything, your school, the hospital that you are born in, your clothes, and basically he's the one who finance you ever since you are made by us." my mom said.

"As you know when we didn't have you yet, we live below the poverty line and we asked for help, luckily Simon helped us, and in return you have to work for him." my dad explained. I didn't interrupt because I was well taught that I should not. Also they still are my parents and I have high respect for them.

"As for your studies you will be home schooled, you will work for me as a singer, but the thing is you are flying to LA with me, you alone will come with of course bring whatever you would like. You will live in a mansion with 4 other people. Don't worry you will see your parents, talk to them, you can visit here as well, once a month for a week." Simon said.

"So, that's all?" I asked.

"Yes." Simon said standing up "I'll be seeing you the day after tomorrow Y/N"

After saying bye to Simon I looked at my parents and they immediately hugged me.

"We will miss you." they both said. no explanations and they didn't let me question anything that just happened.

My birthday went by so fast. I had fun though, my parents told me that it's better to not tell any of my friends about me going to Los Angeles. I agreed and right now I am currently in a plane with Simon Cowell.

After the plane ride we rode a limo and towards a mansion.

"So Y/N here comes the house you are gonna live in for a while." Simon said as we stepped out of the limo.

I nodded my head to answer and once when we entered glitters, party poppers and loud horns. "Surprise!" Someone screamed.

"Oh, Cara and Zac! Meet Y/N" Simon said and welcomed himself at home.

I looked over at the two of them and they are staring at me with wide smile.

"Gosh, Zac, she's gonna be our younger sister." Cara said.

"I know, how old do you think she is?" Zac asked.

"Um.... I'm 18." I said awkwardly.

"Baby sister!!!" They both of them screamed and engulfed me with bear hugs. I can't help but giggle and hugged them both back.

"The other two will arrive early shortly." Simon informed.

As we waited for the other two of my housemates and soon to be siblings we talked and got to know more of each other.

"SURPRISE!'" The three of us screamed as we welcome the other two.

"Y/N, Cara, Zac meet Shay and Andres." Simon said.

After the little introduction we decided to order pizza and Simon told us that he has big announcement for us.

We are currently sitting down and Simon was the opposite of us.

"Ok, so you five will be living together under this roof, I expect you five to always get along and treat each other as siblings. Also one thing, you 5 will have different stories. I mean you 5 will be a youtuber and tell your subscirber that you 5 are friends over more than 2 years you living together. I know that you 5 sings and I expect that you guys will be doing covers. Also tomorrow, I want you guys to meet fifth harmony who will be living in the same house as you guys. They will help you harmonize and hopefully soon all of you will have a collaboration." Simon said.

"Any other questions?" Simon asked.

I raised my hand "Is Lauren Jauregui single?" I asked. They all laughed and Simon answered

'Yes, Y/N She is, why did you ask?"

"Just a question." I said. But the truth is...... I have a huge crush on her.