Chapter 19

"Hello, everyone!" Simon greeted once he entered the Allegiance's house.

"Hey, Simon, what are you doing here so early?" Andres asked.

"You're the only one awake?" Simon asked.

"Yeah." Andres said while holding a spatula. "Zac was up too late at night playing his PS, as for Cara she was writing songs, and Shay is not here because she have to do an episode for Pretty Little Liars and Y/N, she was awake all night thinking about Lauren."

"Oh, well, how about you?" Simon asked as he invited himself in the kitchen and sat down.

"I slept well and I just have to make breakfast for everyone." Andres said and smiled, turning around to turn the pancake.

"Really? You slept well? The dark circles under your eyes tells me otherwise." Simon said.

"I-I-I" Andres tried to master up an explanation but can't.

"Andres, what is it?" Simon asked.

"I'm worried about Y/N. Seeing what she can do last night terrified me in a way that I had a nightmare about her losing herself once again." Andres said.

"She will be fine-" Simon said but was cut off.

"Who will?" You asked entering the kitchen.

"You." Andres answered. You looked at him, confused, as for Simon, he glared at Andres. "You were so worried about Lauren, that I'm worried about you."

"How's Lauren?" You asked Simon. "Can I please call her? Please?" You tried again.

"No need for that Y/N, I have some news and you better wake everyone up for me to break it all to you." Simon said but then right after his sentence, Shay comes in, looking fresh.

"Well, well, well." Andres said and smiled. "Don't you look glooming?"

"Huh, where did you sleep?" You asked and smirked.

"At nobody's, and I smell something burning." Shay said and everyone turned around at the pancake and Shay took that as a sign to go run towards her bedroom.

"Shay! You better come back quickly I got some news!" Simon said.

"Will do!" Shay shouted back.

"I'll go wake the others." You said and ran upstairs.

After waking the others up, you all gathered in the kitchen to eat.

"So, Simon?" You asked.

"Well, first of all, Y/N, stop worrying about Lauren. Second of all, is that because you guys are going on tour with them!" Simon exclaimed. Causing Zac to choke on his pancakes, Cara to spit out her drinks, Andres to shriek, Shay to drop her spoon, and you to jump around.

Simon looked around, with happy eyes, to see his niece happy with pure joy, it saddens him to see you and knows that you know nothing about your true self. But don't worry one day you will and one day you shall.

"Are we really!?" The five of you asked in sync.

"Yes! That's why I'm here, personally because I want to drive you guys there and I want you to pack your stuff after breakfast.

All of you finished breakfast and cleaned up the chaos. You then rushed to your bedrooms and quickly packed. All of you rushed downstairs to see your tour bus!

"Oh my!" Shay said.

"It's black with our names in red and our band's name in white." Cara said.