Chapter 14

It's been going on again, Y/N. Lauren has been giving you mixed signals. Everytime you guys are trying to film she leaves you like a lost puppy that you are and then flirts with you like there's no tomorrow before and after filming. You're tired of it, I know.

"I don't know what going on Cara! I don't!" You said walking back and forth.

"Hold up," Cara said while turning off the tv. You two are currently in Cara's room. "What do you not get?"

"Lauren." You whispered.

"What about her?" She asked giving you her full attention, we all know that Cara will protect you especially that fragile heart of yours, so everytime you talk about your love interest she's careful to listen to every word you're saying, it's not that the other 3 don't care, it's just that they do but you don't open up to them as much as you open up to Cara.

"I'm confused as fuck! You know, yesterday she's been flirting non-stop with me and now that we have 10 minutes left till the Ustream she's a little distant." You said tugging your hair out of frustration.

"Relax, maybe she's just busy with the other girls right now." Cara said, because she son't know either.

"Ugh, you know what!? This has been going on and I don't want to seem like a lost puppy again, I don't want to feel like a secret or something that you just throw when you don't need me anymore." You said, every word with bitteness, and irritation. I mean, who wouldn't be irritated?

"Y/N, maybe there's an explanation?" Cara tried to reason but it seemed like you're not hearing her.

You were about to talk back but your phone started ringing, checking the caller ID you saw that it is Lauren, you sighed and ignored it.

"I think, it's time to go." You said softly while declining the call and putting it away in your pocket.

"Y/N, please, don't do anything without thinking it through first." Cara advised.

"But thinking just makes me want to punch myself in the face." You said before leaving her room.

You are walking towards the basement, you heard them laughing and joking around. You pretended that you have been scrolling through your phone when you entered. You noticed that it got quiet and you looked up.

"Hello." You said not really looking at anyone in particular and you're back to your phone.

"Oh, you had your phone all this time?" You hear Lauren asked.

"Yeah." You said wihtout even looking at her.

You heard someone cleared their throat but you didn't budge and just continue walking and sitting beisde Shay.

"I called you to let you know it's time." Lauren said again.

"Oh, I know, it was just that I was getting water." You answered.

"Alright." Lauren said. Everyone in the room can feel the tension that you suddenly threw out their.

Shay nudged you and you turned your phone and gave her your full attention.

"Yeah?" You whisperedly asked.

"What hashtag do you want to use for the Q and A?" She asked.

"#rainbowdash" You said while smiling.

"Isn't that from my little pony?" Camila asked.

"Yeah!" You squealed and looked at her.

"Alright I'll tweet it." Lauren said. She got everyone's ok's but you just stood up and prepared the device that you're gonna use. Which is a T.V that serves as a computer. So, in that way it'll be easier for you guys to ask questions and do random things without squishing your way in for people to see.