Chapter 16

After the star gazing that you and Lauren enjoyed, you both decided to head back to the mansion.

"What time is it?" You asked.

"9:30." Lauren said as soon as she did her seatbelt.

"Sweet, I'm gonna take you home right on time." You said, with hesitation.

"You ok?" Lauren asked as she intertwined your fingers with hers.

"Yeah, it's just that I don't want this day to end." You said, squeezing her hands.

Lauren then caressed the back of your hand with her other hand that wasn't holding yours. "Hey, it's gonna be ok, we still have the rest of the night together."

"Yeah, until you guys have to hit the road." You said and turned the motor of the car off. "It's just that, I miss you already."

"Awe, cupcake, it's ok." Lauren said as she undid her seatbelt to scoot closer to you, then cupped your cheeks. You, however was amused by the name that she called you by.

"Cupcake?" You asked knitting your eyebrows together. Lauren giggled.

"It's just that you remind me of a cute cupcake, fluffy and cute, and it's just adorbale." Lauren giggled again as she left half of her words.

"What?" You asked as Lauren can't contain herself anymore.

"And cupcakes are hot too." She said and looked away. You blushed and giggled as well.

"You;re adorable." You said and turned the gear back on. "Now, I have to take you home before your sisters beat me up."

"They won't beat you up." Lauren said "They just want to be the "protective sisters."" Lauren explained.

"I know, but they still are your sisters so, I just want to be respectful." You explanied as you started driving.

"And you tell me that I'm adorable?" Lauren asked.

"Well, it's the truth." You argued back.

Lauren just shakes her head and rested it on the side of her car as she took a final look of the sky above. She then closed her eyes, tired and immidiately fell asleep. You slowly unlaced your fingers from her and drove safely.

As soon as you reached the mansion, you quietly shut your door and ran to get Lauren. You slowly opened it aware that her head is leaning on it, you put your hands to support her head. You then slowly undid her seatbelt and struggled to slowly carry her out of the car safely. Carrying her bridal style. You then rang the doorbell for someone to open the door. Seconds after, Dinah opened it.

"You're back," Dinah said and smiled. "You're 5 minutes early too."

"Yeah." You said and smiled. You then hear running footsteps coming from behind Dinah, only to see Ally cooing.

"Awwww, she's asleep and look how she snuggles close to you." Ally said.

"Alright guys, do you want us to stay out here, or do you want Lauren to get comfortable?" You asked, because right now, they are not giving you access to enter.

'Oh right, sorry." Ally said and moved out of the way.

"Hey, Y/N, you have to tell me details." Dinah said as soon ashe closed the door.

"Hey, they're back" Camila screamed, and you all made that shhh sound. "Oops," she said and covered her mouth.

"Who's back?" Cara said and walked out from the living room.

"We are." You said and you walked up the stairs taking Lauren in a room. Once that you are up you then contimplated if you are going to take her in her bedroom or yours. But then Lauren yawned and woke up, then she realized that she's not in the car, her instincts told her to move, so, she wriggled out of your arms and fell.