Chapter 21

Hey guys! I just want to share it to you guys if you are interested in a Dinah/You fics I posted a story called "Keeping Distance" so I hope you guys will like it and I hope for you to enjoy this chapter :D I love you all mwuahugs!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"All is true, my friend." The driver says. "Give the people around you the chance, they're probably just concerned because they love you."

"That's the thing, sir, the person that I thought would care the most was the one that didn't even spare me a glance nor asked if I was ok." You ask, remembering Lauren.

"Maybe they were just in shock?"

"True," you say, as the minutes go by fast you talked to the stranger for hours, talking about your problems, and how it can be resolve in a very positive way.

"Aw man, I'm sorry I get you stuck here for so long when you're supposed to be out there making money." You say.

The driver shakes his head and smiled, "What I do is to serve the public, ma'am and helping you is one of them."

"No, please." You say taking your wallet out hoping to have at least a slip of cheque. Luckily you do. You wrote a thousand dollars on the cheque, signed it and gave it to him.

"Sorry, ma'am but this is too much." The driver says.

"No please, take it." You say giving it back to him.

"But ma'am a thousand is too much, I make this much money for days, not three hours." The driver says.

"Fine I'll just put it here on the ground and if someone passes it by lucky for them, it could fall in to a band person's hand, who actually knows." you say slowly putting the paper down until,

"Ok fine, I'll take it." The driver say. "Call me whenever you would like a driver around town."

"Will do. Also, please I know you are a good man and I know you'll use the money for the right reasons, so please do." you say.

The driver is nearly in tears. He don't know how to thank you because he's been saving up for his daughter's best birthday gift ever and that is meeting Fifth Harmony.

"Hey, it's ok." you say and try to comfort him.

"I mean, I don't have to worry about not being on time for my daughter's gift." He says.

"What's your gift for your daughter?" You ask.

"To have a meet and greet with Fifth Harmony and get the hangout package and of course band merchandise, the album. I mean the girls from Fifth Harmony made my daughter happier each day. Even if she has a bad mood she just watches Fifth Harmony and I want for her to meet them," the driver say.

"You know, sir, the girl that I was talking to you about.... my almost girlfriend? The girl I'm dating Lauren? Well she might or might not be part of that girl group." You say.

The driver's eyes widen and rushed towards his car checking his phone and to his luck you are the person.

"You're in the YouTube band! Allegiance?" The driver laughs "You also bring smile to my daughter's face."

"Here's the deal, if you bring her to LA reflection tour 2 hours earlier than the concert we will spend the time with your daughter?" You ask.

"You've helped me with so much! Thank you!" The driver say.

"Do you have a phone that I can take a video with?"

"Yeah. Yeah I do." The driver says giving you the phone.