Chapter 29

A/N
I feel weird putting a note before the actual chapter than after. Weird.... Well ,actually, it's because I just want you guys to know I love you all first :*
P.S. Y'all are SO awesome! Also! This update is dedicated to that Camren selfie XD thanks tswifties1213 for telling me! And of course! Worth it Being platinum! We are having such a great year guys!
-------------------------------------------

"Wow, I can't believe it!" Brad shouted at you from his car, chuckling as he enters the gate of the mansion. He hopped out and walk towards you. "You, out of all people, you actually invited me?" Brad asks.

"Fine, if you're gonna be such an asshole you better leave right now." You said pointing towards the gate. He only chuckled and ruffles your hair then the most unexpected thing happen, he hugs you tightly. Even if you two hate each other there is still the love between the both of you, mostly hate but still.

"I missed your jerkiness!" He says laughing.

You chuckle with him and invited him in where the whole gang awaits with the exception of Lauren.

"Well, well, well! If it weren't for my family." He says as he opens his arms and give each of them a hug. Frankly, there is no problem between them but it is just you and Brad, well, you do have an excuse for hating him and his excuse is that you hate him so he hates you.

"Long time guys." Brad says sitting beside Miley on the couch. "But why are we here for and where is your girlfriend?" He asks you.

"First off, we are here because I need all of your help. I don't know how but I need Lauren back." You say, looking at them with plea in your eyes which none of them can resist.

"Did you just-did you just say that you need you Lauren back?" Brad asks.

"Yes! She did!" Shay said "Start listening."

"Woah, I spent our childhood chasing after her." Brad chuckles. "Seemed to me that she's really a hard catch." He says but then you are caught off guard when you hear the next sentence he blurted out. "Which only means that she's a real keeper."

"I did not expect that from you." Andres says with such bewilderment as you did.

"It is true, if someone is hard to catch you should not give up because you know that when they finally give in, they are there to stay, they let you catch them, which means that you should take good care of them. You don't want to waste your whole time catching someone worth keeping and be careless about it. Am I right?" He asks the gang, whose looking back at him with big eyes and jaw drop.

"What changed you?" Miley asks.

"Maybe this past few years I realized that people can easily slip away and be gone from your life like a picture that was accidentally erased, no way to retrieve a precious thing you kept for a while and no way in hell that they can be replaced either." Brad says taking a deep breath and looks at you. "Even though I hated you, it was still hard to see you go away. I'm happy you're back Y/N."

"Wow, thanks! But honestly who changed you?" You ask him again.

"Well, I got my eyes on this girl for a while. You guys know Halsey?" He asks. Everyone looked at him and nodded their heads.

"Really?" You ask. "You two would be really cute together!"

"So, young man! When are we gonna meet the lady?" Andres asks.

"I just got my eyes on her yet, we barely even talk." Brad says.

"Well I got an idea." Miley interrupts.