Chapter 27

A week.... it has been a week since you talked to the gang. A week since you stayed home. Good thing that Simon hasn't sent a search party for you yet but the gang is worried about but your damn pride is too much that you never pick up the phone calls or answer texts. Well that's what they think but truthfully? You're just too drunk to answer because when you tried you fumbled with your phone. Where are you staying? Sometimes you wake up in the very corner of a library, or on a soccer field, you even find yourself sleeping under your car! Good thing and did not see you, nor the papz!

But the most hard breaking thing was... you woke up on the grave yard of your parents and sibling. Now that you're awake, you just stare at the their tombstones, not even moving a limb, you stared.. Letting everything sink in.

You sniffled your sobs away.

"Mom, Dad, sis... I'm sorry, I am so sorry I came to you in a very bad shape and state of mind. Sorry to disappoint you in my every sense. It's just that, I-I really just wish that all of you are here. I need you guys, seemed to me that everyone gave up already. I didn't know what to do. I didn't even know I'm in this huge mess! You know I was never the person who runs away from the problem. But two years ago I have no choice but to do so, I was forced to! And ever since then it's the only thing I've been doing and I'm not realizing that I hurt people along the way of saving my ass. But I really wish you're here or better yet I'm with you. I can't take it anymore, what's the point of fighting if the reason why you're fighting gave up on you?" You asked and hugged your knees and cried.

Then you feel a hand on your shoulder, patting it three times and you feel them sit beside you. You looked up and quickly wipe your tears away, there are no people around well because it's 8 pm and yes you've been asleep for 12 hours.

You found a stranger but when they spoke you knew who the voice belong to.

"I knew I'll find you here." Miley said looking around making sure to see no papz or fans that will crowd her. She then took her hoodie and wigs off her head.

Then when she's settled her face cringes in disgust. "Ew! You really need a shower." She told you. You sniffled but smile weakly, however Miley saw that your smile did not reach your eyes.

"Gee, thanks not that I've been basically living under my car or the library or the bleachers." You said.

"How did you even manage without bumping in to a fan or papz?" Miley asked.

You shrugged "Maybe, it's because I've became a nocturnal mammal. I sleep in the morning go drink at night or reverse I don't even know."

"But good thing is, I found you. You've been missing for a week." Miley said.

"How did you know?" You asked.

"Maybe because I've been trying to call your damn phone! Visited your home! I didn't know where you were until Simon told me you haven't been at home or anywhere." Miley said.

You just shrugged and sighed. Miley sighed as well. "You know, there could be a lot of reason why people fight through their tribulations in life for inspiration. But sometimes reasons are nothing to doers because if the reason gave up on you you should not give up on them because you are fighting FOR them because if you did fight for them you could do it without a reason, you could find the true reason when you're in the middle of the battle when you think you can't fight anymore and when you find the real meaning that's when you get motivated and that will push you more to fight." Miley said.

"But what if the person I'm fighting for has given up on me and-" you said.

"And you keep on fighting to let her see you're not giving up! You keep on fighting to let her see a reason to not give up." Miley said sighing.