Chapter 11

A/N sorry guys about the last chapter update!! I mean I'm sorry about the spelling errors and the grammar :P because I wrote it at 3 am and well my brain was asleep then. but anyways here's another chapter for you guys!! Hope you like it!!
----------------------------------------------
The night you walked away from Lauren's bedroom, she has been asking herself why you reacted the way you did. She sat there for hours thinking, hoping that maybe you explained yourself and told her the truth because you like her. As for you, you kept on walking around your bedroom floor. You went to pick up a book, played music, wrote a song and you did everything that you think might get you to sleep but nothing worked. So then you just hoped that tomorrow Lauren will forget what happened or go back into glaring at you or maybe perhaps ignore you.

I don't even know why you're wishing that. You should wish that tomorrow Lauren will talk to you and maybe clear everything with you. You want to start a friendship with her, you like her after all.

~Next Day~
You woke up with sound of knocking on your door. You looked up to see that your door is surprisingly open but then you catch a glimmer of a shiny thing and I don't know what that was but it is wrapped around your door from. You smirked knowing that it might be a prank.

You groaned and you heard giggling.

"Y/N! Wake up!" You hear Dinah said but it is too loud, she might be using the mega phone. So you walked towards the door ducked through the tape and looked sideways.

They looked at you with their eyes open and mouth slightly open.

"You guys are amateurs." You smirked. "You should learn from the best. I posted enough videos to give you guys ideas!"

Well, what can they say. You are the prankster of a prankster band. They consider you as the queen of pranks.

"No fair!" Dinah said, beside her was Camila who is holding up the camera. The little kids are watching as well and they keep on giggling.

"The prank didn't work!" A little one said. You recognized her as Regina, Dinah's little sister.

"Come here little ones." you said and kneeled down for you to speak to them face to face.

"What is it Y/N?" Sofi asked.

"Well, do you guys wanted to join me on how to prank the others?" You asked them. they all nodded their vigorously. You looked around to see that Fifth Harmony's siblings are there including the teenagers, well actually Ally and Normani doesn't have any sibling soooo. You smirked and the gears in your brain is starting to turn.

"I have an idea. But I will tell you guys later because they're around." You whispered and looked at them. Cara, Shay, Zac, Andres, Camila, Dinah, Ally and Normani is standing there shaking there head no.

"Unfair!" You hear your bestfriend said.

"It's ok, Y/BFN you are included." you said and she smiled widely "With those people." you said and pointed towards Dinah.

"Ugh!" She answered.

"Breakfast!" You hear all the adults yell. Weird because it's a chorus of deep and high pitch. Which doesn't really bother you but you're just weirded out since you're used to either Andres or your mom calling out for breakfast. Everyone rushed downstairs while you took you time taking the tape of your door.

But then you turned around to see Lauren standing there looking at you as if she's a deer that's caught in a spotlight. You smiled warmly at her which loosen her a little bit and smiled back.

"Can we talk?" She asked. Because of that line you're thinking of A dejavu from last night, but you were the one saying those lines.

You smiled at her "Sure." you said and stood there.