Chapter 6

Lauren’ POV

Wow, that was yet the nicest and cutest thing I’ve seen someone did for our fans. I honestly appreciate Y/N doing it. I can never thank her, how can I even repay her? I am currently watching her passing the last set of phones to the Harmonizers and I can’t help but to admire how good she looks in a black leather jacket and a pink V-neck with tight black jeans and a combat boots.

I was then snapped out of my thoughts when Ally nudged me. “How can we thank Y/N? She’s probably even tired from her flight.” Ally said, worriedly.

“I don’t even know too. I mean harmonizers will sure love her, I mean they love her already but then they’ll love her even more.” I said.

“Y/N!” I hear Camila scream. I looked at her and my eyes then landed on the approaching girl.

“Camila!” She replied and I can’t help but to feel that unknown feeling again. A feeling of nausea in the deepest pit of my stomach. How could they interact like that? I mean this is basically the first time they are meeting each other. I then look at Ally and pretend to listen to her. I nodded and smiled when all the sudden I see Y/N walking towards us.

My heart is fluttering, why? Maybe it’s because it’s the first time seeing her in person and I’m just nervous because she’s THE Y/N from Allegiance.

“Hey guys.” She said and gave us that charming smile of hers that she usually gives in their YouTube videos.

Before I can even let out my first word somebody beats me to it. “OMG! Y/N! Thank you so much for doing that!” Ally said and hugged her. Ally’s height compared to Y/N is actually the most adorable thing. Since Ally’s head is resting just below Y/N’s breasts, NOT in a perverted way! Like I said in an adorable way.

Y/N laughed and I can’t help but to smile. “No problem at all! They are my fandom Fham so it’s fine.”

“Y/N! You must be tired! Come in to our tour bus!” Normani said and is already running.

“Why are you running!” Camila said while giggling.

“Yo, Girl! Nobody’s gonna steal your chicken wings!” Dinah then interfered.

“I wanna make Y/N my famous sandwich.” She screamed.

“Wait.. That’s my famous sandwich.” Camila said and ran after Normani and Dinah then chase after them. I look at Y/N and found her already looking at me with an amuse expression.

“Sorry, Y/N, excuse me and let me just get those girls settled, they could be chaos once they’re in the kitchen.” Ally said and untangled herself from Y/N as she too ran towards the entrance of the bus.

“I wonder why they’re running.” Y/N said and chuckled. “The bus is literally 7 feet away.”

“They’re excited and the entrance is farther.” I said and looked at her. I don’t want to start walking because I wanted to finally spend time with Y/N alone even if it’s just a small amount of time. “Also, what’s that little bag for?” I asked her, I’m curious about the bag hanging on her shoulder.