Chapter 5

Y/N’s POV

The five of us are scared about posting the new video, I mean what if the people might have a negative reaction to it and that might only cause our career that just started to go downhill. We are currently waiting for Simon to call us because he informed us through a text to wait for the call.

It was a simple “Wait for my call.” I mean that’s it, not even a smiley face to let us know if it’s bad or not at all. Emoji exist for Pete’s sake!

“Soooooo?” Andres said while dragging the ‘o’ along.

“I really don’t want to talk.” Shay said.

“Yeah same, because if I do I feel as if I’m gonna throw up.” Cara said and quickly shut her mouth and pretended to gag.

There and then we stayed quite, waiting for a call that will change our fates. Who know maybe because of this call Simon will send me back to my family or maybe the 5 of us will get split up. I know that we didn’t spent enough time but I’m already attached to them. The feeling of home surrounds me every time they are around, it’s a very wonderful feeling to know that a family is there to support whenever.

“Gosh, the T.V. is ringing guys. I can’t do this and it’s ok don’t follow me.” Cara said and ran to the nearest washroom.

I then stood up to answer the call. We see Simon staring at the screen with a blank expression; his lips are formed in a firm straight line while the lines on his forehead caused by old age are obvious.

“Hello.” He said.

We just waved our hands in response, too scared to even say a word that might awaken the beast.

“Where’s Cara?” Simon asked leaning forwards as if doing so will let him see the whole house.

“She’s in the washroom.” Shay said quietly.

“So, I watched the video.” Simon informed us. “It’s really heartwarming.”

“Thanks.” We all mumbled, it was silent for a second when we hear Cara’s light footsteps approach us.

“Hi, Cara, please take a seat.” Simon said. Cara did as fast as she could that she even stumbled over a bin bag.

“Why so silent, guys?” Simon asked.

“How’d you like the video?” Andres asked.

“I love it!” He said and finally smiled. We then exhaled exaggeratedly to release the breath we were holding.

“Allegiance is trending worldwide! Not just on twitter but also on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram and many more! Some of the fans are even bugging me about signing you guys.” Simon said.