Chapter 17

"Luaser! Open up! Y/N! Wake up! We're gonna be late!" Dinah said as she banged her fist on your door. You, however just ignored it and tried to wake up Lauren.

"Laaaauuurrreeennn." you whispered while wrapping your arms around her waist, cuddling her close.

"Ugh.." Lauren said as she desperately tried to move. Desperately TRIED.

"Lauren, time to wake up." You said while drawing random patterns on her arm. "You don't want Dinah to give you her famous poly-beat down."

Lauren giggled and lifted her head, her chin resting on you chest. Her eyes still closed while her lips formed that cute little pout. While her hair is still fabulously cascading down her face, you still find her breathtakingly beautiful. You carefully tucked her lose hair on her ear and smiled.

"Good morning." You said and gave her your charming smile.

Lauren can't help but to blush under your loving gaze, so she buried her face on your chest and giggled her greetings.

However on the other side of the door, Dinah is trying to pick the locks of your bedroom. She just want to embarrass you both, thinking that you and Lauren did something tiring last night causing the two of you to ignore her presence.

"It's all about the tumblers." Dinah whispered to herself as she successfully opened the lock. To be honest there's still an hour left before the girls should wake up, it's just Dinah who really wants to get Lauren back after the prank Lauren pulled after the Austin Mahone tour.

Once that Dinah excitedly walked in, wearing the smirk that she has, phone ready to capture the embarrassing state you two are in. In hopes that if Dinah did find you two naked and took a photo of it, she will use it to black mail Lauren.

As Dinah shot the photo, not really knowing that you two are fully clothed, while cutely cuddling.

"Ha!" Dinah said as she pointed at the two of you. "You two are completely.... clothed?" Dinah asked as she finished her sentence. she looked at her phone and her eyes soften at the sight. She will totally post this photo of them when the time comes.

"Dinah! what the hell." Lauren said, annoyed because of the interruption.

"Sorry! I thought you guys did something last night, so I thought that maybe if I did catch you naked I could take a photo of it and black mail you." Dinah explained locking her phone.

"What? The hell! Dinah, why would you even do that?" Lauren asked, already laughing.

"Because I want to get back at you, after the prank you did." Dinah explained.

You laughed because you know what exactly it was. It was aired during one of the Fifth Harmony takeover of Awesomeness TV. 

"I know you could do much worse prank on me." Lauren said.

"I know, but it would be fun to black mail you and just force you to do embarrassing stuff." Dinah said and pouted.

"Awe, Dinah, it's ok, one day you will get your revenge but nor right now!" The cute Lauren then turned to a furious one. "Now get out! I still have an hour!"

"Ok, ok, relax gurl! I know you want to be getting some from Y/N." Dinah said as she wiggled her eyebrows towards you.

You intensely blushed at the thought and you shook your head to try and get it off your brain.

"Get out Dinah!" Lauren said.

"Ok. Fine, you be wasting my time anyways." Dinah said as she walked towards the door and waved bye, closing the door behind her Lauren looked at you to find you red, like a tomato.