Epilogue

You knocked on the Jauregui's household, nervous. You shifted from where you were standing because you're agitated and you just can't calm down. You told the gang that you're going to Canada because of some 'high school get together invitation' but for real you don't want anyone going with you, since the gang basically lives at the Allegiance household, the people in the house sold their houses and used the money to extend the Allegiance house, so instead of the Allegiance household, it's now called the Music Family's house- well that's what the media calls it. But of course the gang never forget to visit their families in their respective homes as well.

"Y/N! What a surprise? Are you here alone?" Clara greeted you and gave you a hug and kissed your cheek.

"Yeah I am!" You said and smiled.

"Ok, come in, everyone is in the kitchen, come join us." Clara said.

"Oh thank you." You said.

"Oh, hey Y/N!" The Jauregui's greeted you.

"Hello everyone! Sorry to interrupt lunch."You said.

"No problem at all, we're just about to start!" Mike said and smiled at you.

Then when the lunch is served and everyone began eating,

"So what brings you here, Y/N?" Taylor asked.

"Well, I-ah-I want to talk to you guys about my relationship with Lauren." You said and everyone stopped what they're doing to look at you with a pointed look.

"We-we're ok, it's just that I want to ask you guys something first before I can plan everything." you said.

Now, Mike and Clara thinks they know where this conversation is going at.

"Well then why don't we finish eating and we can talk in the living room?" Clara asked.

"Oh yeah, that would be great." You said politely.

After the peaceful lunch, Taylor and Chris volunteered to wash the dishes. So, Mike and Clara sat on the couch while you sat on the single couch adjacent from where they are sitting.

"Clara and Mike, you know how much I'm in love with your daughter and I would do everything to make her happy." You said.

"We know, Y/N that's why you don't have a broken nose or a crippled foot." Mike said making the three of you chuckle.

"Well, I just want to ask you guys this question first before telling anyone my plan, ever since I grew up with Lauren, I knew she's something special to me. As we grew old when I first started developing feelings for her, I knew that she will be the only one, the one I will settle with and every time I look at her, I see a future with her, I can see myself waiting as she walks down the aisle. So, Clara and Mike, here's the ring for Lauren, I'm asking you two if I can ask Lauren to marry me?" You asked nervously showing them the ring.

Clara and Mike are silent but did not show any emotion at all. However, behind you, Chris and Taylor are both fist pumping the air, really happy that their sister is with someone faithful. Now, they can finally agree that there is someone that proved them right, that they deserve Lauren and that is you.

Clara took a deep breath and released it, her eyes started to water and she smiled at you. You smiled back and she stood up and began crying. You hugged her and she hugged you back.

"Oh, Y/N, Thank you, I can't believe this is actually happening, did you know that I prepared myself for this? I thought the time you guys will tell us is that when it already happened, I thought you're gonna tell us when you already proposed to Lauren." Clara said letting go of you.