Chapter 12

Y/N's POV

It's Christmas! Well not really its actually Christmas Eve! But still I'm excited! I haven't been this excited before because there's gonna be a mistletoe in the same house me and my crush is in! This is insane!

"Hey, Y/N" I hear Lauren say. Shit! What to do? What to do?

"Hey!" I said waving my hand.

"You look cute." Lauren said while welcoming herself in my bedroom. I blushed and I turned around to hide it from her. It's embarassing enough that she just called me cute.

"Well, you're the one to talk. You look gorgeous!" I said feeling my confidence coming back. I want to tell her that she looks beautiful, I don't want her to think that I'm just checking her out for the sake of it.

"Really?" Lauren cooed.

"Wait what?" I asked shaking my head because I just did not say that out loud.

"Yes you did. You told me that you want to tell me that I look beautiful." Lauren said, blushing. Wait!? Blushing!? She's blushing?

"Are you blushing?" i said walking closer towards her. She looks cute, hot and I don't know! She's that person that can fit in any category of beautiful that you can't help but to just accept it because for a second she's cute then you blink your eyes she's smokin. She's currently wearing her (All I want for christmas) outfit. As I took in on what she's wearing, I can't help but to stop dead on my tracks and stare at the beauty before me. I thought I will get over the fact that she's beautiful and that she's really here in the mansion. I thought if I keep on seeing her my breathing will stop to hitch everytime my eyes land on her. She's a magnifect human being that I can't help but to admire. I know that I like her and I sure am attracted to her too. But i didn't know it would be this much.

"Quit it." I heard her say, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Quit what?" I said looking at her eyes curiously.

"Stop staring at me like that." She said looking down at her feet.

"Will you stop first?" I asked and she stopped fidgeting. "Stop looking at the floor you're giving it too much attention that I'm jealous." I said chuckling. Her head then snapped up and she looked at me.

"No, you stop staring at me like I'm the treasure that the pirate has been looking for in a long time." She said.

I shook my head and started to walk towards her, my eyes locked with hers and as soon as our faces are 12 inches away from each other I stopped. she was about to look down but I cupped her chin and made her look at me. My heart is starting to beat because I never did stare at her eyes up this close. and I think I can die now. I felt like I just fulfilled all my life goals by just looking at her eyes. And believe me or not. I saw my future with her.

Because you know how they said that if you found the one, everything will turn into a slow motion but that person? I think that they are wrong, because right now, that I'm deeply looking into her eyes everything is fast forward like her eyes is brining me to future, I saw her walking down the aisle, I saw me and her happy together, that's when I know, that I don't like Lauren Jauregui. I love her.

It's ridiculous to even think that, I barely know her but her whole being is just admireable and not hard to love.

"You're not just any treasure to me, Lauren. I believe that you are much more than that. a treasure, a diamond, or a star can't even compete with you. You are beautiful and sue me if I look at you like that, I just can't help it." i said and gave her a small smile.

Lauren then averted her eyes somewhere else. "Well, miss charmer, everyone's been waiting for you downstairs." She said and turned around but before she can even make her run towards the door I grabbed her elbow softly, afraid that she might not come back again. I just don't want her to go. I feel like if I did I'm going to lose the opportunity of having her this close to me. So I intertwined our fingers together and headed downstairs.