Chapter 23

Lauren's POV

I'm anxiously waiting for Y/N to return I know it's been 5 minutes since she ran to go pee but the look in her face is kind of unsettling.

"Hey, Lauser! It's alright she's gonna be here soon, like you said she needs to pee." Dinah said.

"But what if something happened to her?" I asked. The whole gang looked at me.

"It's just been 5 minutes Lauren, give it another and if she's not back yet, then all of us will go check on her." Zac said, being the older brother that he is. Honestly, he and Ally would be perfect for each other!

"Ok." I said sitting down on a seat from the arena.

"Hey, Lo." Camila said sitting down beside me.

"Hey, Camz." I said looking back at the exit, hoping that a certain girl will come back, bouncing with joy and throwing rainbows everywhere.

"Calm down." Normani said sitting on the other side of me.

"I can't." I said. We are currently watching the rest of Allegiance cleaning up the stage.

"Ok. what's bothering you?" Ally asked who sat behind me leaning over a bit to be apart of the conversation.

"Y/N." I said.

"What about Y/N?" Dinah asked sitting beside Ally at the back.

"The look on her face when we heard the sound, it looked like she wasn't here with us. It's like her mind went in another world that I even have to shake her awake." I explained.

"Lauren, Y/N will be fine." Cara said from the stage.

"I don't know, but I'm gonna go check on her right now." I said standing up. I just have a really bad feeling about today.

"Y/N?" I asked. The girls followed me but they stayed outside just in case Y/N is really breaking down and they don't want to crowd around her.

"Y/N are you-" I said but then I gasped at the sight in front of me. "Y/N!!" I screamed and hurried towards her. I did not dare touch her because of what I learned before. If a person is unconscious and you don't have any medical knowledge of how to take care of them don't touch them because moving the body could cause a further damage.

"Somebody Help!" I screamed again. I hear clicking noises of the heels and running.

"Oh my gosh." Camila whispered and came sat beside me. "what do we do?" She asked not touching her either.

"What the?" Dinah said.

"Is that?" Ally asked.

Someone gasped.

"Shit!" Zac said.

"I will kill someone." Andres said using his low voice which is kinda intimidating.

"I'll call 911." Shay said.

"I'll go call security." Cara said.

Y/N is lying on floor, unconscious with her head spit open and blood slowly trickling down already forming a small pool of blood.

I started shaking from the tormenting sight. I don't know what for though. I'm mad, scared, regretful for making her runaway alone.

"Gosh." I whispered as I feel fresh tears roll down my cheeks.

"If I didn't let her runaway alone, if I should've been with her." I said and Camila pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey, it's ok. Lauren." She said her tone is somewhat unsettled and all the sudden I can't hear anything and the last thing I see is Y/N's blood face before the darkness took over me.