Chapter 30

Lauren's POV

Still trending.... What a funny thing to do. Great job, Y/N you know exactly how to play. Well game on then! Gosh what am I even thinking? I know it was never intentional for Y/N to end up in the Cabello's household. Camila happened to live here in Miami as well, maybe-perhaps-maybe dammit Lauren make up your damn mind!

It's been 4 days since I let Y/N down, 4 days since I've talked to her. I've been ignoring her text messages every night and morning which actually consists of morning and evening greetings such as goodnights and good mornings. It's this kind of gesture, simple but passionate that always makes me realize how shitty of a person I was. Yes, I understand that what happened that night has most likely broke my relationship with Y/N, but all I'm trying to do is that I can't keep up with her lifestyle anymore, I can't live this way, to almost have her and let her slip away. I just want Y/N to realize as well that she doesn't need to push people away to get better.

Y/N is a very independent lady that she never really approach anyone for help.

While I'm sitting on my bed, my back resting against the headboard, someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said and looked to see who it was.

"Hey." Luis said, I smiled at him, grateful that he's here by my side.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing, just came up here to check up on you." He said softly, approaching my bed. I gave him space to sit on and when he finally did I snuggled beside him.

"You know, it's going to be alright." He said.

I just nodded my head and closed my eyes but right when I did I received a phone call.

Not bothering to answer the phone I answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Lauren!" Camila greeted me with a very exciting time in her voice.

"Camila, hey, what's up?" I asked now sitting straight.

"Simon wants you over at my house or I to yours." she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know he said he wants to break something to us." Camila said.

"How about the other girls?" I asked. "Ally, Normani and Dinah?"

"Hey Lauser!" I hear Dinah in the background.

"Well, Normani and Ally?" I asked.

"They will be here in about 2 hours." She informed.

"Wait, they've been travelling to here?" I asked.

"Yup!"

"Am I the last person to know this?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Well?"

"I found out from Normani who was on the passenger seat to let you and Dinah know that they'll be coming here. I asked why and she said and I quote 'because Simon said so." Camila said.

"How about Dinah? Why is she there?"

"She loves me so much that she can't even last a two weeks of not seeing me." Camila said.

"You guys are weird."

"Alright, Lo, so are we gonna gather at your house or mine?" Camila asked.

"At yours." I replied.

"Oh ok see you in a bit then!" She said and hang up.

"Who was that?" Luis asked.

"Camila." I answered.