Bonding

Himiko, hummed as she examined the boy in front of her

Himiko, hummed as she examined the boy in front of her. The two sat on the ground having what seemed to be a one-sided staring contest, Shoto not exactly being a participant. Her facial expression was blank, well as blank as Toga could get. Eye contact, Shoto hated the eye contact nor did he favor starting. Tilting his head while raising a curious brow the Todoroki spoke.

"Uhm, why are you staring?" He questioned the response only being a smile from the older as her humming continued.

Then her eyes shifted, those golden eyes found that red patch that contrasted with the male's pale skin. That scar that held so much insecurity and more was being interviewed by those feline-like eyes. The anxiety that had already been creeping up on Todoroki finally found it's time to pounce. Heart pounding, breathing quickened he shifted his head and allowed his hands to cover his face while letting his hair fall over them. His hair, oh his hair, was messy not too messy, but much different from its usual tamed style. It was getting long as well often his bangs would tickle his nose and cheeks. His side bangs brushed against his face and stopping just a little after his jaw, yeah he did need a haircut, would he get it? Probably, maybe we'll see it's none of our business anyway. As this anxious feeling grew the male reverted to bad habits as he shifted his right-hand placement to his arm's left arm and dug his nails into his fragile pale skin, as well as lip biting. Soon enough his arm drew blood and Himiko, with her keen sense of smell, darted her eyes to the crimson liquid suddenly feeling a pang of hunger for the 'sweet delicacy'. As if it were second nature, Toga took her hand and popped the dual male resulting in him snatching his hand back. Just when she was about to dip her finger into the syrup-like fluid she stopped herself pulling her hand back. Yes, she did want a taste, yet she had been learning to ask first. As time had flown by the life that she found so exhilarating, and so fun was becoming something less and less appealing by the day. She'd been wondering what it was like to be free. Not having to hide, not having your life taken from you not dead just not living. She was just not dying, there is a difference. The week she spent with class 1a only made her crave to be surrounded by the weird family. To go out without hiding, to be free with such bright people, such understanding people, like Shoto. What could a villain do though? Was there any way for her to be free from the chains her group was in? The sword held power, yes but it was only fueled by the wielder, the one with the true power they could change the way of the fight. They were She-Ra, not the weapon. The power is within you to change the future. Toga locked her eyes with the running liquid her taste buds desired the blood. Shoto examined the way the blonde had the needy look in her eyes, and caving in he allowed her to have the bit that had once been imprisoned by his veins. Though the offer was tempting she denied. She denied? Back to starting at the male's face, her humming started up once again only to be cut short by an excited squeal making the teen jerk in surprise.

"You would look so cute with long hair!" She exclaimed as her hands combed through the youngers messy bi-colored hair earning a slight flinch. "Though you already are the cutest thing." She added while her hands relocated in order to cuff his cheeks.