Normal Day

Shouto's POV

Shouto's POV

I wasn't paying much attention once the game started I would zone in, and out until my name was called that is that happened to be now.

"Yo, Todobroski!" Kaminari snapped me back into reality.

"Hm?" I hummed giving him a signal to continue as I gave him my attention.

"Do you prefer Hershey's or Snicker's?" The electric blonde asked earning a state of confusion from  me. The hell is that?

I furrowed my eyebrows while tilting my head giving a confused stare to the pikachu rip off. "What's that?" I asked quickly regretting it from the gasps, and surprised expressions from my classmates even Aizawa, and Bakugou seemed slightly phased.

"You've never had a Hershey bar, or Snickers?!" Denki exclaimed completely shocked.

"I'm sorry." I squeaked quietly I'm sure he didn't even hear my apology. I furrowed my eyebrows upwards a frown found a home on my lips. I looked away feeling uneasy from so much attention.

"It's chocolate it's really good you should try it some time soon." Kirishima chirped slicing through the silence as he caught I, and our classmates attention, and gave me a reassuring smile that had managed to make me feel better.

The mention of food made me want to puke by now due to how long I've gone with out it. I've gotten used to not eating like a normal person, a hero in training, or a normal teenager. I only eat when I feel as though I may pass out later in the day, I'm forced, or the pain of being hungry becomes too much. I place a fake smile on my face before nodding at him. The rest of the game went on until the bell rang signaling it time for the next class. The day went on with barely any interruptions All Might gave the class a surpise visit quickly lifting the classes mood as math class was quite boring. A warm smile brushed across my lips from the bright mood radiating from my classmates. Soon came the end of the day, and the entire class were dress comfortably in the dormitory some on the couches watching whatever was on the TV others in the kitchen or at the dining table. I sat at a dining table alone on my phone listening to music as I observed the area. Aizawa, and Present Mic had stolen the girls attention from the TV, and were now getting a hair make over. Bakugou seemed to be making an American dish while Denki, and Sero sat together on one of the couches having what looked like a good conversation they both had smiles on their faces, and seemed to be laughing with one another. Iida, and YaoMomo were studying together as Shinsou, and Tokoyami played a card game. Koda, and Shoji helped Sato make some sort of sweets in the kitchen Bakugou occasionally helping them with the treats as well. My eyes finally landed on Kirishima, and Izuku having chatting together. They look like their having fun. I continued to listen to my music my worries fading away for I had texted my older brother checking up on him, and Fuyumi the second I left the classroom. He told me not to worry about a thing. He called, we talked, and Fuyumi did sound like she was doing better. I rest my eyes for a bit after folding my arms on the table, and placing my head on top hiding my face from the world. There was a calm atmosphere with the light chattering of happy teens, and adults though most sounds began to get quieter until my music sounded slightly muffled. I nearly dozed off until.