Monoma Monday

"Lunch! Lunch! Lunch!" Hagakure and Ochako cheered as they threw their hands in the air skipping down the hall together

Momo and Jiro walked side by side smiles wide from ear to ear eyes gleaming as they listened to each other talk about their favorite songs. Sero, Tokoyami, Shinsou, and Kaminari led the class that traveled in broken groups. Ashido and Shoto walked together listening to music sharing the girl's AirPods. Kirishima and Bakugou weren't far behind messing with one another. Mina sang out loud not too loud but audible enough for the other three males to hear and she wasn't half bad either. The groups continued their journey to lunch as peacefully as class 2a could no rude interruption until of course there was a rude interruption.

"Wow, look at this flock of losers." A cocky annoying blue-eyed blonde teased stepping in front of the four.

Monoma Neito, of course he's still a problem for class 2a even in their second year he just won't grow up. He neared the pink-haired girl who had paused her music as she stared him down once he came to a stop barely a foot away from the girl he began his teasing as he flicked and messed with her sensitive horns. Ashido's face scrunched up as she bawled her fists letting out angry uncomfortable whimpers.

"Hands off, extra." Katsuki spoke stepping forward.

The other blonde smirked flicking the horns one last time earning a growl from the girl. Shouto with a swift movement grabbed hold onto the nuisance forearm keeping a strong grip he was unaware he even had.

"Hands off doesn't mean touch them again." He started a coldness held in his voice as was the glare he sent the taller sending a shiver down his spine. Yes, Shouto Todoroki was small but he was always intimidating. Like, like grrr.

Monoma, after composing himself, snatched his arm from the other as he approached Katsuki and Kirishima. The ash-blonde growled puffing out his chest a bit adding his usual scowl when it came to people outside of class 2a. Eijiro trying to seem intimidating crossed his arms over his chest frowning as his smol eyebrows knitted together he wasn't that intimidating, but he was making an effort.

"Oh, look at you even after a year you're still a wild Pomeranian your parents should've used a condom that night." Neito, spoke with a smug smirk planted on his face.

Katsuki, wasn't even affected as he chuckled his shoulders bouncing as the sound escaped his lips. His posture filtered as he relaxed he didn't have to waste energy on this loser he continued to chuckle as he rubbed his hands together softly before snapping his fingers then pointing at the male who dared to test him.

"Your parents should've never met, which one was ugly and which one had the hot breathe cus' you had to get those from one of em c'mon don't be shy who had which?" Katsuki remarked calmly his grin still intact as he spoke.