He doesn't want me anymore

3rd POV

3rd POV

Shouto soon stirred awake after Katsuki, and his lovely friend Eijirou had finished their very serious conversation. The peppermint boy didn't sleep long luckily so his nightmares didn't have the time to form. He'd actually had quite the pleasant dream if he could say so himself. Shouto moaned as he layed on his side facing the boy he still wasn't aware of yet, and scrunched up his body a bit this grabbed the currently calm blondes attention. Katsuki kneeled down in front of the Todoroki.

"You're awake." He stated in a soft voice.

"Bakugou?" Shouto asked as he sat up, then suddenly like his father had done it himself the events that had happened earlier slapped him across his face. For a sec there he swore he felt a stinging sensation on his right cheek. "B-Bakugou! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to- I must've looked so weak- and in front of the Katsuki Bakugou! I'm sorry." The younger rambled on apologies, and putting himself down while he was at it. The Bakugou was speechless. Did Shouto really think that highly of him? Katsuki chuckled before placing his index finger on the shorters lips shushing him as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"Shut up you're not weak, and stop apologising it was obvious you needed to let it out. That nerd was being a real bitch. Don't worry about it, okay?" Katsuki stated as he removed his finger.

Now it was Shouto's turn to be left speechless. The blonde gently grabbed a hold of the red, and white haired males face as he made him nod his head 'yes' up, and down as he mimicked the movements with his own head.

"Why, yes, Katsuki I understand, and you're a great, handsom friend with awesome hair, and a personality so awesome people get offended." He said as he guided the youngers jaw up, and down speaking for him.

Shouto, giggled from Katsuki's soft, and playful side. The taller chuckled in response. Shouto, had forgotten how much he liked being around the male especially when there was no one around to tease, Katsuki about his soft side other than the Todoroki. The two soon found themselves staring into each others eyes unable to look away from the beauty of them. A comfortable silence fell upon the two as the blonde held, Shouto's face gently caressing his cheek. He rubbed his thumb on the youngers cheek, Shouto seeming to lean into the touch likeing his warm caring personality. Katsuki, nearly leaned to kiss the younger, but self control payed him a visit today, and he was thankful for it.

"Ya know, you barely slept." He broke the silence as he reluctantly removed his hand from the boys face.

Shouto, wasn't too happy about though, but he was able to hide it.

"It's what I do best." He replied a small smirk tugged at his lips.

Two knocks on the door stopped, Katsuki from replying.