❤Christmas Special❤

This is only a Christmas Special and does not affect the story line

"Merry Christmas!" Mina hollered as a huge grin planted on his face while she shook Shouto out of pure joy and excitement.

The younger male groaned fixing his glasses before placing his hands on the pink shoulders that contrasted with his pale skin. "Ashido, its only Christmas eve." He corrected. Shaking her head with a smile still intact as her eyes shut softly she placed a hand on her hip while the other kept its grip on the peppermint males shoulder.

"Yeah, but it's Christmas eve night and there's a party goin on! You should be more hyped about this or are you sad because your boyfriend isn't here?" Ashido teased cooing as she changed her tone then letting a cheeky smile rest on her face at the red color that layed across Shoutos cheeks.

"He, he's not..." The younger began his voice cracking as did his composure he then resorted to hiding his face in his arms looking off to the side as his cheeks grew darker.

"Awww! You've fallen so deep for our angry blond! You two- oh look he's coming this way!" She cheered as the blonde drew nearer with a cups of punch in each hand.

Once Katsuki arrived he handed Shouto and Ashido their drinks before pulling out his phone and groaning at the time. "When is this stupid party over?" He asked pocketing his phone once more. "This music is loud and the lights are annoying how the hell did I even end up here?" He huffed crossing his arms.

After taking a few sips from his drink Shouto was able to compose himself while the blonde complained.

"Come on just have a little fun! Loosen up BakuBitch it's just a party." Mina retorted playfully as she patted the blondes shoulder as she left before fully passing the older she whispered into his ear "It's now or never."

. . .

Shouto sighed pushing his glasses up then leaning back onto the couch he was currently sitting on. The party had finally slowed down the music was softer the lights changed color slower and his headache started to seize.

King Katsuki

You wanna ditch for a bit?

QueenPep

I wouldn't mind that

King Katsuki

Alright lesgo.. outside?

QueenPep

It's kinda cold out there yu wanna grab another hoodie?