Tension

"I sensed tension, and came as fast as I could!"

Kastuki's POV

"Bakugou? Bakugou! I know you hear me!" That pink alien bitch shouted at me while she waved she hand in my face. Annoying.

"What the fuck is it, Mina?" I questioned through gritted teeth earning a huff in response as raccoon eyes crossed her arms. She puffed her cheeks out as her eye brows furrowed downward she tried to seem angry, and intimidating yet she failed.

"It's not Mina to you, sir! It's raccoon eyes, alien queen, ma, pink bitch anything, but Mina or Ashido!" She huffed as she turned her back to me.

The sass, the audacity, the angry puppy.

"Raccoon eyes." I sighed, then lightly chuckled when she perked up, and faced me.

"Any luck on getting Todobaby to talk today?" She asked.

My squad, and Icyhot's squad except for him have been trying to break down his walls. He's become distant again, but this time the fucker isn't as intimidating, and col. He's sad it's more evident in his eyes than it was last year. So here we sit together chatting. Whatever it is that fucking nerd Deku has a part to play in it I know that for a fact. It's so fucking obvious that shithead is the source of my peppermints problems! Wait, I sense I've made a mistake of some kind. Fuck it. "I made as much progress as last time." I answered.

"So nothing." She sighed she was going to ask Shitty Hair, but as soon as she turned to him he was off heading to the dorm rooms. "I'm not sure what he's doing, but I'm rooting for him." Pink bitch spoke.

"He could be going to go take a shit." I said.

"I hope he doesn't hurt himself." Pinky chuckled.

"Hey, blondie." Purple insomniac called out, though his voice still remained calm.

"Yeah?" I answered tilting my head in his direction with a brow raised.

"Yes?" Pikachu chirped we both answered in unison.

That purple haired freaks cheeks dusted a slight red color when his eyes caught Pikachu. The electric blonde also had red cheeks as he, and the mind controller made eye contact.

"I-I- well I could- uuh-" The taller stuttered all flustered, and shit.

Bird boy placed a hand on the flustered dudes shoulder before speaking for him. "Anything on, Todoroki?" He asked. I shook my head no in response as did the walking charger.