Fun night

3rd POV

3rd POV

Shouto leaned against the broccoli boy. He was quite tired not expecting to be having a night out with the boys. He yawned as he closed his eyes leaving everyone in awe as always until his ringtone went off. He groaned pulling it out of his hoodie pocket and answered the phone.

"Hey lil dude. " Natsou greeted his tired brother.

"... Hey Natsou. " The duo colored male spoke.

"Guys I'm gonna make pizza with Bakubro. " Kirishima whispered earning whispered "ok's" and or nods from the others as he grabbed the ash blonde by the wrist making their way to the kitchen.

"Hanging with friends lil dude? " Natsou asked hearing the whispers.

"Uh, yeah I am-" The small male answered only to be interrupted.

"Hey lemme say 'Hi'! " The white haired male interrupted excitedly.

The 15yr old put his brother on speaker allowing him to conversate with his friends.

"The floor is yours. Say hi guys it's just my older brother." Shouto said.

"Hey! " Kirishima exclaimed.

"Sup broski! " Denki exclaimng to Shoutos older brother.

"Hello, I do hope you are having a good day. " Iida formally greeted Natsou.

"Nice to talk again Natsou. " Tokoyami had already met his brother being one of Shotous close friends.

"Hey." Shinsou spoke.

"Hey, how are ya?" Sero asked.

"Hi! Kacchan say hi!" Izuki exclaimed.

The annoyed blonde rolled his eyes as he scoffed.

"Suh dude." He sighed.

"Hey guys nice to see... well hear Sho has made some friends he's such an introvert. Doesn't talk to anyone, shutting people out, sitting in the closet watching cat videos on YouTube-" Natsou was going to continue but was interrupted by the duo colored male.

"Damn, you just exposing me, huh? What's next you gonna tell them my social security number? " Shouto interrupted a little sassy with his words earning chuckles from everyone.

"He doesn't talk much though to be honest, but this morning I sure did see something different from him. " Kirishima spoke without thinking.