UA Traitor?

"Good morning, Sho

"Good morning, Sho. I didn't see you at breakfast today, you okay?" Yaoyorozu asked as she took her seat next to the dual male.

Shoto let a small hum slip as he turned his attention the the raven haired girl. "Yeah, I'm fine just wanted to turn my work in right away is all," The male replied, a tired look engraved onto his face. That was somewhat true, but in all honesty he just couldn't put up with being stared at and offered more than he could eat. He understood his friends were just watching over him but he couldn't even use the bathroom with out someone trying to be there with him. The health of his mother had been plaguing his mind as well.

Momo fought back her concerned look, placing a soft smile on her lips. She'd taken notice of his hair which was getting longer, and messier. She stood from her seat approaching the male, she began to fiddle with his fringe, helping them frame his face in a flattering way. The teen created a black hair tie and separated his hair, placing the top half in a pony tail, leaving his bangs out and the bottom half of his hair.

 The teen created a black hair tie and separated his hair, placing the top half in a pony tail, leaving his bangs out and the bottom half of his hair

(Like that)

Momo handed the male her mini mirror from her bag, allowing him to see himself, his brows furrowed at the sight.

"Are my eye bags really that noticeable?" He asked, a frown laced on his lips as he looked up at the girl.

"Well-" she began, her pitch was a bit high.

"It means you're a sexy mother fucker," Shinsou interrupted, as he turned around, elbows now propped on the two toned males desk.

"Yes, don't think they take away from your beauty, Sho," Yaoyorozu added, before digging into her bag for a wipe.

Upon finding it, she wiped away the concealer under her eyes revealing the natural redness under them and slight eye bags, she smiled. The teen took out her hair tie and a few bobby pins, then styled her hair into a half up half down due similar to Todoroki's. She shared a smile with the peppermint teen, before turning to Mina, who was rambling to Hagakure about something.