Captured

Shouto entered his dark room with his mind wandering as he slung his bag off of his shoulder onto the floor

Shouto entered his dark room with his mind wandering as he slung his bag off of his shoulder onto the floor. The group had decided they would go look for Momo after they put their stuff away. As he turned his light on out of the corner of his eye he noticed a figure standing at his bathroom doorway quickly spinning on his heels he faced the person only to be met with Yaoyorozu he sighed in relief as he racing heart began to calm itself.

"Whoa, Yaoyorozu I uh, did not expect you to be here- not that you can't, are you feeling better?" He asked composing himself as best he could from the small fright.

She failed to answer only taking a seat on the edge of the males bed staring at her hands placed on her lap. Shouto neared her as worry filled him.

"Momo, what's-"

The girl pounced onto the younger sending him crashing to the ground it wasn't a good landing especially with the extra weight. The raven-haired girl propped herself up staring down at the male who was trying to find the air she knocked out of him. She shifted herself now sitting on his stomach which sure wasn't helping with him being so short and skinny he's actually starting to gain some meat on his bones, but you and your dog know he's just going to lose it, very irresponsible I'd say.

"Momo, I can't breathe." He mustered out as his face began to paint itself red and he tried pushing her off.

Unfortunately she didn't budge and only watched as his friend was on the break of passing out, but Shouto being the strong boy he is was able aggressively shove her off finally taking in much needed air he sat up as his face slowly began to return to its normal pale color.

"Yaoyorozu! What the- Yaoyorozu?" He was going to fuss at the girl until he noticed the sharp medal object in her hand, a knife.

"What do you have?!" He questioned scooting away.

"A knoife!" She exclaimed bringing it up to the sky as if this was the lion king movie, which no its a fanfic silly girl.

"No!" The dual teen shouted swinging the door open as he darted out.

The older chased after the other they both ended up tussling with one another before they burst into the common room. Again she lunged at him harshly sending him to the ground all eyes now on them as confusion swirled around the students. Shouto struggled again to get the girl off of him he didn't blame anyone for not coming to help they had seen him run from YaoMomo before to get away from a makeover or dress up, but now it was more serious. The peppermint look alike was able to squirm out of the others grip quickly attempting to crawl away from her unfortunately she was quick enough to grab his ankel and yank him back earning a grunt as he hit the floor then a squeak as he was dragged back. The class began to move when Shouto kicked her directly in the stomach when he was back on his feet he recieved a knee to his own stomach pain sprouted through his body. To counter the move he took his elbow and jammed it into her side earning a yelp.