BakuTodo

This is random and has nothing to do with the story but since I haven't been updating have this. Sorry to everyone who was expecting one from this chapter but here at least it's BakuTodo. I also didn't do a spell check.

His soft rose pedal lips pressing against the ash blonde was in invitation to his love. Those soft thick lips kissed a trail up brown skin, a hand with a lighter palm that contrasted with the owners skin held at the kissers chin. With that the older gently forced the younger to face him expecting eye contact only for the younger eyes to be planted on the lips before him. Those idled lips smirked.

Katsuki leaned down and forward allowing his slightly chapped lips pressed against Shoto's in a loving kiss. The two went at it letting their desires slip into the moment and their hands fine a comfortable place on the other, holding them. The curly haired blondes arms were gently wrapped around a delicate Todoroki waist. The scarred male wrapped his own arms around Bakugou's neck as he leaned into the kiss. Their lips smacked together and released, this action repeated ever so often.

Shoto just slightly tilted his head to fall deeper into the intimate kiss as he let his fingers roam around in the cloud of curly hair. The tilt of his head allowed his curly dual colored hair to spill down his back and shoulders. A fire ignited within Katsuki that provoked him to lift the smaller, his hands gripped the underside of Shoto's thighs. The blonde now has his head tilted upwards to keep the kiss connected the other know had theirs tilted downwards.

Shoto shifted his hands to cup Katsuki's cheeks this new kiss was gentle and sweet like honey. They smiled into this moment the younger letting out a little giggle as his shoulders bounced gently. They connect lips a few more times every release was slow as if they were sucking on their last lollipop ever. When they finally released for the last time glittering eyes locked with one another, their gentle smiles still intact. Shoto pecked those lips one last time before he was let down.