Sunday

"How the hell did you- get down here right now idiots!" Katsuki exclaimed looking up

"We can't! Don't yell at us this is on Uraraka!" Mina exclaimed holding Shoutos hands.

They were currently floating and going higher by the second due to Uraraka getting too excited about Koda's bunny and accidentally activating her quirk on the two and was now trying to find a way to get them down safely. Shouto wasn't too fond of heights he and he wasn't masking the fear too well from the purply pink girl.

"Oi, Kermit grab them." The blonde commanded.

"Bakugou-chan, there high and the sun is too bright I can't aim right." Tsuyu explained getting more worried by the second.

"Tape arms?" The explosion quirk user called.

"Same situation here," Sero said watching his two friends fly trying to ignore the sun's glare.

"Hm." Hitoshi hummed watching gravity fail at its only job.

"Hold onto me, Mina I'll get us down." Shouto calmly demanded as he created a large chunk of ice the older did as she was told clinging to his waist.

The weight of the ice slowly began to pull them down calming the two the plan was to let the ice guide them to the ground and when they landed Uraraka would release her quirk, but it seems life had other plans. A bird swooped down crashing into Shouto out of annoyance the bird pecked at the two catching the others by surprise and definitely Ochako who screamed and accidentally released her quirk. Gravity now affective again was quick to push the two down.

"I've got, Mina!" The raven-haired male exclaimed as he shot his tape wrapping it around her he yanked it back catching her in his arms not bridal style so it wasn't the most gracefully way but at least she didn't bust her head open.

Katsuki leaped into action like the true hero he is when Shouto was close enough he jumped catching the male holding him bridal style they landed safely.

"You alright icy-hot?" He asked slight concern in his voice.

A warm feeling sprouted in the two the youngers' cheeks painted an unnoticeable light pink.

"Yeah, I'm f-" Shouto began.

"What the hell, round face?! You could've killed him!" The blonde exclaimed tightening his grip on the younger.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to you know that!" Ochako shouted.

"Hey, Bakubitch I was falling too ya know!" Ashido exclaimed untangling herself from the last bit of tape for Sero to retract back into his elbow.