Gone

Gone? He's gone? He can't be gone he said he'd never leave me

Gone? He's gone? He can't be gone he said he'd never leave me. They can't be talking about Shouto.

"Daddy?" Her high pitch voice was soft filled with concern and confusion.

Aizawa stopped the conversation with Hizashi placing his attention on the little girl who had too many worries for her age.

"Eri, you're supposed to be asleep." The pro hero stated keeping his voice soft. "Did anyone tuck you in?" He questioned crouching down to her level.

She hummed shaking her head meaning no easing a sigh out of the mans mouth. "Is Sho gone?" The girl questions gripping the stuffy given to her by the heterchromatic male.

"He's- it's complied, Eri." The teacher tried his heart aching at the fact that another student had been taken and was probably in a new world of fear.

"Yes, or no." The silky gray haired girl spoke her tone and face too serious to give off the vibe it did for her age. Damn, kid impressive.

"He's not here right now, Eri," Hizashi paused, "was he supposed to tuck you in tonight?" The blonde questioned pulling his hair that had been resting on his shoulders into a pony tail.

The girl simply nodded as a stampede of questions and concerns coursed through her head questions no 8 or 9 year old should have to think about. Hizashi sighed before lifting the girl placing her on his hip while keeping an arm wrapped around her while her legs looped the best they could around his waist. He walked out heading to Aizawas dorm.

"Is Shoto at home?" Eri spoke up adding to the footsteps that bounced off the walls in the silent hallway.

The pro hero placed his attention om the child as he continued walking. "We-" he was then interrupted.

"I'll take her." A male voice spoke grabbing the attention of the two there stood Katsuki with a key connected to a keychain Eri instantly stuck her arms out signaling that she wanted the other blonde.

Handing the girl over the ash blonde placing the child on his back before saying a quick goodnight to the pro and heading off to the elevator.

Once arriving he pressed the top button which was a floor above them silence drifted upon the two as the crimson eyed girl rest her head on the blondes shoulder. When the elevator come to a stop it released its prisoners letting them venture through the familiar hall which was identical to the others. The teen stopped at a door that quenched his heart as he pressed his warm fingertips to the cold door knob checking if it were locked which it wasn't. Pushing the door open he entered stiffening at the drastic temperature change Eri let out a small gasp as the icy cold air nipped at her skin. Placing the girl down she scurried off to the bed climbing on top where she sat with her stuffed animal Katsuki neared the males closet opening it then pulling out a baby blue blanket heavy with the dual males scent. The blonde crawled into bed sitting up a bit pressing his back against the wall as Eri curled on him her head resting on his chest as she fiddled with the end of his shirt after he placed the soft fabric over the two.